YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Leopard et al - I'm happy for you guys to help your friends. Means more fun for all of us 

Take care

2. So sirhayden you're been agree that AAH been lick other clan for help? just last question before I shut up. Who will AAH go lick next?

3. For Snr are you just noob or just want to act like an idiot? Don't Leo explain you very clearly? Yafi and jugdement is not friend their are one family like sister and brother. Lol ok enough now I'm shut up.

4.  no stat alt alert - post with main and may respond

5. Lol respond to what? That you can't understand the meaning between family and friend? Lol how can people live so many year and don't know what is difference the word "friend" and "family" oh yes can you read this clan tag name? "YA_JUDMENT_FI" can you tell me what is the difference about this clan tag name? Seriously :)

6. Why some Yafi gotta use alts? Whats that about - just post with mains lol

7. Did you saw my clan tag or banner say I'm Yafi? Omg can you even read? Seriously?

8. Snr you take any medicine right now? I'm just wonder hmmm

9. Oh yes Snr you wanna know who is my main ehh? I will give you a chance few year later if you are know the difference between friend and family then coming back here post and explain to me then I will let you know who is my main ok?

10. Alts - such brave little things aren't they lol

11. Bored now so I'm outa here. 

12. Lol wow Snr I thought your next post will explain to me the difference between friend and family. Sad oh well I guess I just need to wait for few more year then...

13. Someone please explain how he's gunna name himself Bully Killer yet his clan beats and taunts other clans. I don't understand the connection...

14. AAH you ladies better Abandon All Hope, unless of course they kiss another clans ass so they get help from another clan to war YAFI.

15. For white Rabbit. You name yourself is a white rabbit? Are your skin is so white? That why you name yourself is a white rabbit? Or your really is a white rabbit? Everyone in kaw have a right to pick them self for a name. As long is not bypass then is all o.k.

16.  i lol'ed hard at this

17. And everyone has the right to hide behind alts because they are wimps. :lol:

18. I'm alts too anybody got problem with me? :lol:

19. So funny i love this one i'm laugh so much make me wanna........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. As you can probably see from my other post respect to YAFI you know were I am if you need me.

✫**,• ́*•. ̧(*•. ̧☠ངдཏ.☠ ̧.•*) ̧.•* ́•,✯
    ☬☣ᏆᎦ -ཞངд- ངдཏ. -ཞངд- ᏆᎦ☤☬
    ✬*.*•. ̧.•*( ̧.•* ́☠ངдཏ.☠ `*•. ̧)*•. ̧.•* ✩