YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. @ j_starr! Yes u got a point! To be honest, you proposed to discuss and not formally mentioned any CF. But tell me please what do you want to talk about? About the weather maybe? Let us be serious please...

2. j_starr alway talk big but his brain is so small. He is act like a top gun but his gun is so small. I remember his banner say " don't hires my allies or you get farm" but after My friend hired his allies but j_starr didn't do anything because my friend is from Zaft....

3. Respect to cambji and please don't cf AAH.

4. Wow, respect to yafi

5. Propaganda wins wars only within ignorant community. Just saying

6. But honestly,

Saying no side will win is in a way trying to make a CF.

7. Facts

1 Yafi member says to me that all wars have an end n up to AAH to start talks as AAH started war.
    2. On back of this AAH suggest talks
    3. Yafi suggest AAH ask for cf

Basically it was a nice trick by to let cambji n yafi twist things for fun. Congrats it was well done 

As for the war. As I said during discussion in fact 1 I don't see this war ever ending.

Have fun n enjoy all - its just a game afterall 

8. Lol and now comes the plot or conspiracy theory... Funny but not true. Just stick to the facts and stop dreaming. Fight instead would be better!

9. Cambji - I can post ss if needed n if someone shows me how 

10. @ Snr: none of us and judges want peace with AAH, we have been waiting this golden chance 1 vs 1 such a long time since OS war last year when AAH left war and asked for CF. Yafi never retreated or asked for CF before. We are always out of numbers but always fight our own battles. We are proud of our war history. 

Pls remember that we won't let this chance go easily. Watch out for surprises and fun mate!! 

Cheers!!!

11. This war will never end? Mark my words kid, am a stumble on your skull as I go take down your big boys, I give this another 1-2 months top, now less yabbing and more whacking, see you in your news shortly

12. Allot seems to be centred around YAFI, what about judgment also, they are good warriors 

13.  lord post less yapping a lot.

Yapping is fun - war is fun - your trick was kinda funny after I accepted I was set up.

Val - Yafi is who we warred, just they brought their friends in afterwards to help .

14. Well time for you to understand that Yafi is Judgment and Judgment is Yafi! We are one and only one!

15. We, judges seldom post on forum since we believe in our actions. We are blood bros sis after all. If not because of zaft war we have joined and war AAH, OS... since April mate. Have u guys never asked for help? Even we now become one clan ( we have been a family) but we still have lesser warriors than yours. Why does this matter become your worries Snr?

We could war zaft 1 year by our own, definitely we could give u guys a long good war ahead.

Enjoy the war Snr 

16. All kaw community know at begin at this war AAH never fight their own war. At first they go lick Osiris and later go lick IG for little bit then go lick Zaft but at the end , AAH is hopeless nobody in kaw will help them anymore. AAH is called
    Them self a war clan and ATA but their can't fight their own war but need go lick for big clan to help. Now is fair war 1 vs 1 let see who will last til the end.

17. Hmmm YAFI and judgment seem to have unlimited strip funds,

Ryan and rocket and turtles. You try to strip them, they go DTW eventually, and by that time they've woken up and are already hiring more of the enemies allies, and repeat

18. I don't make it a point to talk on forums and I rarely do. I do have respect for ya__judgment__fi clan as whole. Anyone who says and fights this long is playing this game as it was meant to be played. That being said you guys sure do talk a lot. Every person in AAH is here to fight. We know the risks. We do know what you are capable of. This is a game and not real life so this isn't real. So stop with the this war won't end and all these threats. If i really want it to end i can delete the app so seriously you guys sound silly. As far as it being 1 v 1 finally. Yes. I couldn't be more excited. It was a pw with the other clans involved. You have got what you want now so shut up and lets play.

19. Hayden - stop being sensible it means I can't continue my point of view 