YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Can't help but wonder: who started cf talks between Yafi/judg and Zaft (or speaking in yafi words, who asked for cf aka talked about weather lol?). I've heard it many times before, from judg: 'there will be NO cf with Zaft, ever'. I also remember Yafi vs Sun war. I do remember Yafi asking for cf. Kinda goes against few statements made in this thread. And i'm not taking any sides here, i'm just stating my opinion, like it or not.

daddyfatstacks, i know why you are so 'loved'. Cos you are one of not so many attk builds in this clan and not meant to be dtw. I can also tell you, you could be way higher on the clan roster rank than somewhere in 60'...only if you had allies lol You obviously have no gold to grow either.

In my opinion, a player is defeated when s/he can't re-pot/grow/keep max plunder. Rest is just butt hurt talks and b2b farming, which could be pretty enjoyable too.

So have fun ;)

2. ______ or Line I will call you. I will answer your question if you really shut up like you said.  I am not sure honestly how OS got involved and if they were asked and how that transpired but that is why clans have alliances like you have a family clan in Judgment. What I do know is that AAH never asked Zaft for help you guys did that on your own by creating ya__judgment__fi. Has AAH lick anyone No. Is AAH no fighting what remains of two clans? Yes! This is all stuff in the past I hope we can move past the past and just have a good time playing a great game. Good luck to all involved and remember this is a game and let's have some fun! Now let's get it on!!!

3. You must be a joker? or don't know nothing about us? YAFI never ask Sun to CF lol. It's Mutual CF from both side. YAFI never ask any CF war before. lol

4. It's seem people not think before they're talk these day.

5. Of course :roll: :D
    But what about Zaft? So who started the 'weather' talk?
    To come to mutual CF, some one has to start or offer, right? That could be the whole point of SNR trying to start a conversation - mutual cf - who knows? But ya'll twisted his words into "asking for cf" so i guess lets not do double standards?

6. Sitting on sideline eating popcorn watching....oops nvm im in this war. Almost forgot since its been 6 hours since i had a hit from yafi. Maybe you should spend less time in forums

7. Yes this is true AAH is ask Osiris for help this war. Osiris never want to get involve this war but they got no choice because is alliance ask for help. How i know about this? Just say friend in Osiris told me lol. Btw Sirhayden why clan you call an alliance clan "Osiris" is pull out this war anyway? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

8. There are some Zaft leaders asked for CF ( we had SS) it was past and war ended. Respect to our opponent Zaft. So pls don't bring it up unless u want to create a conflict between us here. we only CF on Zaft after merging with Yafi. but we told Zaft we won't CF on AAH and the rest even though they requested CF on u guys too. That's our term beside friendly posting on our leaders wall.

Cheers!

9. About Zaft Mutual CF is between YA_JUDGMENT_FI and Zaft this is between us and Zaft so IG don't need to know who CF who first since IG and Zaft is no longer alliance. Like you say "Who knows" then just don't sit there and guess what happen who ask and who first. Because seem you know nothing about this. We only respect warrior that show your fists in battlefield and Zaft did that so we got respect for them.

10. About Zaft Mutual CF is between YA_JUDGMENT_FI and Zaft this is between us and Zaft so IG don't need to know who CF who first since IG and Zaft is no longer alliance. Like you say "Who knows" then just don't sit there and guess what happen who ask and who first. Because seem you know nothing about this. We only respect warrior that show your fists in battlefield and Zaft did that so we got respect for them.

11. We got it the first time rip

12. LOL ooooook

I just wanna say this: it seems this thread was created only to lead noobs to wrong impression, more as a show off - something that AAH does a little better and in a creative manner. But they got allies/pots/bfa so i guess they can :roll: You should stop being forum warriors and do not such a difficult task as keeping AHH attk builds pinned - i just hit one, he's wide open :lol: and you call it a war? More like that b2b farming i was talking about earlier ;)

_______, were you DG before reset? Just wondering :)

Btw, i'm not iG, i'm just visiting. But i may know a little more than you think ;)

13. And again we are forum warriors or not is not your business again lol. And you you don't need to teach us how to war lol. Join AAH and became our target then we will show you how to war :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If you want to know more about YAFI war. Go read our clan CP " You ask for it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . That is good to know you're not from IG too. At first i should know IG is know us more better then everyone else. "But i may know a little more than you think" you know nothing about our past war at all lol. All information you give out is a fault and incorrect.

14. ya ya, whatever floats your boat rip ;)

Like i said, i'm just stating my opinion. I assume ya'll didn't make this thread to talk to your self here, right? You expected to receive some feedback from kawmunity, a discussion. But not everyone is as noob here to blindly believe everything posted in this thread or follow your word games. And why you keep saying "yafi"? I thought it's yafi/judgement now? I'd probably join AAH if only i could be active enough :cry: Just to show you the difference between farming once in a while and a war ;)

15. Hey blaze how's BH doing after -RCA- war wait...

16. Yes is true that we like everyone opinion. But is wrong that you give out fault and incorrect information out and is not true about our past war. I guess you didn't read what i say right? before you reply back. I'm telling you go read YAFI CP "You ask for It" then you will know how we handle AAH :lol: :lol: :lol: Let me guess? xXIl__TrouBleMarker__IlXx is your alt or main right? and you got one more right? If you so busy and not active but you got all the free time to play "Summer War"? :lol: :lol: :lol: . You play well in war too. Get both account in "Summer War" and win all items Nice. lol I wishes i'm so busy and not active but have all my account win "Summer War".

17. Hmmm... I don't know if YAFI has strip funds or not but if we are looking at allies, AAH will be able to strip YAFI. But I think YA_Judgement_FI will farm a long time. So this will be a close one. I don't know who will win

18. lol and stop login xXIl__TrouBleMarker__IlXx and blazinallnight in and out. I'm on my PC now lol. I saw who all at the bottom.

19. Hey TheButtHurtLastTroyan, BH did great after RCA 'war', there was a few more wars following it and our eb fairy event (even became kinda a Kaw trend lolol) :D

How's that a guy with Resilience on his banner (blood alliance of Os, not sure if you aware tho lol) and from Cas sweating over supporting those who is talking **** on Os and their alliance? Kaw politics - too complicated, ain't it? hahahaha

Yes Rip, absolutely!!! Trouble, Mickey, QV, MrBiscuit, BarBAr, Iron etc and half of Kaw pretty much (usually the mostly hated ones lolol) are all my alts as well as all LR, since they all got 3 war equipment sets hahaha Simple advise, try to track all characters before stating they are mine lol ;)