YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Where are they?i thought they were coming for me? *smh*

2. Alive - you're alive . That's my point - it wasn't a big issue anyway so why deny such a thing.

Both sides stripped many trillions this war n if caught you just gotta hold your hand up n say  they got me.

I've been stripped of hundreds of billions at times, you play osw n strip then you gotta take the beats as well without trying to deny it.

If however you do catch one then fair play - that's a decent result lol

3. SEXY_SIREN AKA INTER... AM COMING FOR YOUR THROAT 

4.  bet she's scared now after that 

5. Don't talk many many la !! Just fight..

Really sad with the hits AAH did.. Compare to zaft, AAH are peanut.. AAH really NATO ( No Action, Talk Only)

Respect for zaft's warriors as they really can pin us.. Still remember when I always log in, got less than 20% troops n zero spies..

And to the enforcer, u talk so much, in the end, when I hit u, u pinned like a chicken and never hit back.. Really .. The only few that will hit back is only
    SnR, Sirhaydan, C4 and that gay_star ( but only 3-4hits, where's the rest or ur troops..?? Went to haunting..??)

Oh now I know, AAH is having OSW with haunting !!! That's really fierce 

6. I'm not saying you can't strip me as you have before.. I'm saying you didn't this time 

7. Zhan for someone who wants us to stop talking and just fight you had a lot of trash talking to do  Zaft is a great family of clans. Great warriors I don't many would doubt that but they have several clans and we are just one clan so naturally they will have more bodies to keep you pinned. As far as me only hitting u 3 to 4 times well it is called hitting from pin or if not that then maybe because you r 25th on the roster you aren't a top target for us. I guess it is useless to say lets just fight since you all want to keep talking lol. You guys just love to talk but I hope if this does ever end or if it doesn't that you give us our respect like you do Zaft! Like I said before you have to respect people playing the game this way for this long.  Keep up the good fight! 

8. To sirhayden- WOW! Now u r saying aah runs only one clan??? Wad happen to your sub clans? U giving excuses now? Where ur great alliances? Heard from a friend, some alliance dun want to involve in
    this war? U guys got duped by ur alliances? LOL!! Tats speak a lot of ur clan man dude!!

Inter really put his members at stake n hiding behind them, and now he quit, n pple still support him.. U guys are either dumb or too stupid to get conned by him! Hahahaha!

Pls dun compare urself to ZAFT.. U guys are way below 7 layers of hell to compare to ZAFT.. Jus like rest of kaw say, u guys are just like a piece of ****! Hahahahahah!!

9. No excuses just facts bro! I like the way things are and I will do the best to defend my clan and play the game the best I can. In the end and even now those that have fought this war deserve respect. You guys have a lot of haters over there. Not sure why this is a game for fun but I guess it is your game to make it what you want. Look forward to some attempts to hit me from you thelastonealive  but just remember this is a game because you stop playing doesn't make you a chicken. This is a game! Lighten up have some fun! Why don't you focus on who is in AAH ATM not people who aren't. I can't wait to see what type of game you have thelastonealive as I haven't seen anything but your mouth so far. 

10. I'm just thinking hitting AAH like a "Dead fish floating on the water" but if i'm not wrong most of AAH is so inactive especially Inter Bro. I'm hit him since this war begin start but i never got any inc from him back at first i think he's one of our mole :roll: . My guess is AAH got so many alt (One person own so many account in AAH right now) in there and second you guy got many inactive player in your clan roster right now. I'm been in so many OSW with my clan family (YA_JUDGMENT_FI ) but i thought AAH will give us a good fight because since you guy have many spy hansel like us but i guess i'm were wrong about this war. And i'm just thinking if this true about you guy have so many inactive player why not drop them and let them risky at this war? I'm just thinking you guy put so many alt in roster right now you make us think you got more member then us and make AAH look like you not give up this war or lost this war . lol but 75% of your clan don't fight this war at all. Yes you can reply back "You love to talk" lol

11. Rip - looks like you're looking in a mirror .

But I agree - AAH is a dying clan, all inactive, only small number hitting so against the mighty Yafi n friends () we just gonna get rolled over. Should all be naked and potless in a week I'm guessing. Obviously Yafi will not lose any allies as us few alts can't Do anything on our own.

Let's see if you're right 

12. Well its so true SNR, just a game. Just who would expect the mighty AAH to be stuck in a deep hole when their initial plan was to bring yafi down?!!! Myself didn't expect that too. 

13. Hi extreme - I'm having fun like always, hope you're well . AAH is alive n kicking n we shall see if rip is correct n it's clan of alts n inactives or not over the next week month or year won't we.

You guys really are pushing the propaganda bit like you got a new lease of life after zaft cf on you. Hope it continues n stays fun though.

Take care

14. We are always playing this way, just too late AAH found out. Had warned Inter, u decide ur own fate. Hrly emptied troop is easy

15. Lmao - AAH been is osw since last one against you guys. Then regs then murphs then Bpl. You sounding silly now.

16. Snr, stop lying and start fighting... Your clan's EB record speaks volumes... You're part of an EB Clan with very few persons (inc yourself) hitting others. Majority of your clan is doing EB's. So please stop trying to justify how high and mighty AAH is in fighting OSW's. The only thing that you are accomplishing is proving how wrong you are...Enough said!

17. I'd like to join any side, whichever side wants me give me a wall ;)

No trash talking from me, just want a bit of fun!

18. Locksley - I speak the truth lol. You guys not doing ebs? I forgot cdg n few skirmishes with admorten cos sk9 etc. we eb clan then bury us as you all suggesting you will 

19. Oh yeah high n mighty - I got stripped in 3 of those wars  I'm not high n mighty at all 

20. Snr... I've had taken clans down solo, and believe me... According to your clan performance in the past 7-8 months....
    I CAN AND I WILL ... SoloSTUMBLE ON YOUR SKULLS AS MY FIST MAKES ITS WAY TO YOUR OWNERS JAW

Once again, SNR, gay guru(j_starr), sir haydy,inter,c4m and many others of AAH keyboard warriors less yaba daba and more inc in my news please, respect to one and all