YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. 

2. Peanuts, popcorn get em while they hot!! Btw links to old Kaw players also

3. Scared ones, reset ones, many ones also have links to 2 inactive accounts can u guess who they are??

4. Not involved on either side but i say evenly matched probably end I'n a cf but i say a good war to fight in

5. Is your name a bypass pho? 

6. I am not an alt. I said what I felt was true, got a problem with that?

7. Of course not.... Snr u have something against pho?  

8. Lol SNR if you want to know his name is bypass or not. Then we need to bring Kaw old "Mod" ("Majesty") back then he will translate to you lol. I think he's eat Pho all his life too :lol:

9. Course it's not lol 

10. This war will not end in cf

11. I don't usually post anything but the people that posting in that Yafi clan don't fight they are forums warriors. I have respect for just one person in that clan and that's cambj. He always returns hit. Daddyfat when are you going to join the fight. I hit you for two days and no return hits. I'm tried of hearing how great fighter y'all are stand up and fight. It have to more than a few that fight. This is my last and only post.

12. 1.) You hit me when I was focused on zaft and aah was a secondary target

2.) I was too busy with Inters bro

3.) I hardly ever see any inc from you..

13. And another thing what's someone all the way up at 34 doin attacking someone all the way down in the 60's? Am I loved that much 

14.  AAH asking for peace!!! We will leave this to our big bro Cambji to decide. But to let u guys know, all our members don't wish to give CF, without war we're bored 

Cheers!!!

15. AAH ask for cf hahaha not even 48hrs they fight 1vs1 what a noob clan just like what I say AAH forum Warrior especially SNR only trash talk no action lol

16. Well the pathetic weak Cambji and all his loser mates do not see any good reason to end this war yet...

Mighty AAH clan and his allies claimed victory on us 4 months ago arguing we were dead.. (see the quite funny but inaccurate thread posted by Inter in June).

I got a news for all KAW community:

We are all still alive, even stronger than before, growing and kicking butts.

We just ended a long, demanding and fierce one year war against almost all ZAFT clans whose members deserve all our respect.

I also take this opportunity to express my full gratitude and friendship to all my beloved mates! You are the only reason why I keep on playing and fighting. We are a family and I own u al!

Now that CF is in place with ZAFT, I think we will and should be able to handle a 1vs 1 fight against AAH if they not go and ask for more and massive outside help as they always do. Even if so we will not pull back and overcome.

It should be no doubts about our determination, resilience and skills to keep this war going on until when we will decide unilaterally to put an end to it.

A future CF will not depend upon my only will but it will be based upon a common decision agreed by the unanimity or the majority of my clan mates ( yes, we believe in democracy)

The fight will go on as we decided no CF will be granted now.

To all AAH members I wish you good luck and happy kawing! Please keep the hate away it is just a game after all!

17. Lol amazing how words can be twisted around, I guess our proposal to talk sense into this war was twisted into thinking we are asking for CF. Like I told extremist this war will never end. GL and let the fight continue 

18. Mad respect for yafi