YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. My god, is YAFI ever out of war? Take some time off guys...lol
    They always seems to be heavily outnumbered too.

JUDGMENT Vs ZAFT was a long war, wonder how long this one will go on :D

2. I think one very important message has not been included here....

Inter is the biggest coward in KaW!!!! J Starr is a close 2nd!!!



3. 

4. Mad respect for zaft  you guys gave me more inc in the short time we had together than aah ever did  no harsh feelings about the trash talk.. Just trying to livin things up 

5. LOL Yafi is still kicking? Well RIP aah Yafi has this war

6. Yea is Osiris out of it?

7. OMG 1v1 AAH are in trouble Yafi going to kill them easy like piece of cake .AAH going to shout for aahhhhhhhhh (rip)

8. Yafi still going? All respect goes to Yafi. AAH will fall.

Good luck Yafi, doubt u need it tho :)

9. I've got a few friends in AAH but have warred YAFI - both good war clans NOBODY will be destroyed both are to good

10. Yes Zaft also got my respect for this war =) I got so many inc and pin my troops then any other clan we war before. AAH clan? They just make me laugh at this war lol

11. Rip "we are yafi, we gonna destroy you, you all will die etc etc" is back but actually kinda mellow and Locksley is behind the times like normal.

We only need the little fella now with his excitable posts n strange attempt at scarily laughing and it's déjà vu from a couple of months back 

12. Omg!!! What happen to AAH? are you sure is a war clan? or just make us laugh? Why not give us a good fight? Been 24 hour and i got 5 inc lol. Common please fight harder or You will make us so boring. We want you give us a good fight and stop play pin :roll:

13. AAH talk so big why not fight big? I want see your fist in action not only your word. I'm not pin right now please hit me hard. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

14. A comment about alts coming from an alt 

15. Lol daddyfatstacks. He's not an alt, just a moron that doesn't know when and where to speak.

16. Rip - are you seriously suggesting Yafi not been hit at all today other those 5 on you? If so then .

I'm having fun today with a few in your clan - hit n getting hit - join in as opposed to waiting for an introduction 

17. Lol thanks SNR at least you give me 5 to 6 steal in 5 hour waiting. Stop make me think i'm fight with a "dead fish floating on the water" :idea: :idea: