YA_JUDGMENT_FI VS AAH/SPY SYNDICATE/7Layers OF HELL/

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Respect to all of those involved, playing the game it should be played.
    Good luck to Ya_judgment_fi, I miss all you Judges! :cry:

2. Lord - your tough talk just makes me giggle . Might work with others I guess but the fact my lv1 stable wins attacks on you shows your true strength lol

3. You should ask eoe about him.. Just sayin..

4. C'mon daddy - smash your skulls type comments seriously supposed to do something. It's a fun game on a phone app.

7 months n he's just hit folk

5. Obviously you have missed the fact that ZAFT and YAFI were friends.

And also, you have missed the fact that the first CF was initiated because Judgment was in an early stage discussion to merge with YAFI, who were friends with ZAFT.

All these facts have already been out in the public.

After all considerations and extensive discussions, everyone agreed on a mutual CF with ZAFT with good faith and respect. "There will be no CF" comes from our warriors wanting to do OSW throughout their KaW life. Since we still have AAH to play OSW with, it's still all good :)

Have fun and a good weekend!

6. I'm just saying it gets results..

7. u need people like me so u can point ur 

8. This still going on lol  wtf started it? Anyone remember 

9. Que onda PhoKing como les va de tu lado?
    We should all get together and go out for some drinks. Ustedes pagan. Lol

10. Just wondering but....what does YAFI mean/stand for?

11. Español!?

12. Hey que pas San Diego!! In

13. Can I join Aah or judgement??

14. I'am a spy too

15. Giggstan - seen as you're a spy (hansel, buts whst attack buildings between friends )I have got a suggestion for you. How about you spend a week in Judgment against AAH and then a week in AAH against Judgment. You could also try Osiris for a third week as well although I noticed that wasn't on your request list so wouldn't like to presume something.

At the end of that period both (all three) clans get to barter for your services in the form of volleyed gold. You then join the one who offers you the most?