IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Placing a mole in a non-warring subclan? That is what the OP is touting? I want back the time taken to read this dumb thread. When you place a mole in the WAR clan then I would love to see the screen shots. Until then, keep practicing techniques to open child resistant safety bottles.

Can someone lock this misleading thread?

2. We ALL know Blazey is stooooopid XStal. But it will be fun to read her psycho, infected, loser, runner, turtle ramblings

3. Another big talking worthless pure spy...nice battle stats. Did you get those from missing apherium ? Show some respect

4. @Lormaster, Your alpha omega clan is struggling to complete origins, they could use some of your xtals that you burn on the haunts in alpha. Please move to alpha omega :)

5. Hey scares me when he !

6. I did not want to reveal much out of respect for Slinkeee, who was Pride owner and now admin at United Noor Empire.

But if 7DS keeps posting these nonsense I may have to post my pm with Slinkeee on forum and show what he actually had to say.

It would be better for 7DS to let this thread die than post untruths.

7. Go ahead and post what he said 

8. Sssso to sum it up: no answer as of 7-pride-7 is still a part of 7ds family?
    I apologize if I missed that question in fact being addressed, but I just don't read posts where crap talk overwhelms the actual facts. It's just a game, one won't achieve anything in terms of a game by name calling. Only make her/himself look desperate and butthurt.

It's funny how 7ds family decided to join osw and later decided to point out which clans of their family are actually infamily in - family out. Maybe that's why most of pride members are no longer 7ds idk

9. What I said was a fact people here at 7- wrath -7 people have been fighting hard and never ever has there been in ca do not hit enemy so why don't I post these ss's that slinkee has supposedly said ... Go ahead

10. Ignorant people, just shut your mouths and war  no need to be disrespecting your opponent WHAT HAPPENS ON WARRING FIELD HAPPENS suck it up we all lose something no need to be so dramatic. Op never said he/she was iG! And if you aren't in the war it would be Intelligent to stay out of this talk. All the opponents smack talking wish you nice life go take it somewhere else we are tired of hearing your same rants over and over again. And if you have something to say SAY IT WITH YOUR TROOPS.

11. What would be the use of forums if we all talked with our troops

This is the place to do the talking.
    The fighting happens in the news feed.
    There can be both.

12. Steph

I have already pm Zeromus. It is better for 7DS to let this thread die instead of forcing me to embarass you guys.

I have known about this issue for 2 weeks. But out of respect for Slinkeee and 7DS chose not to write about it.

Im not sure who the op is. But instead of responding to what he said you chose to insult us instead.

Lets allow this thread to die and we just focus on the war.

13. We are in osw not in forums war

14. They go hand in hand.

15. Folks, it's clearly and Kaw-wide acknowledged that I'm the village idiot.

Hell, the wandering villager was named after me before I started playing, and he was proclaimed to be a worthless waste of space mouth breathing invalid.

Some folks merged in and out of 7ds. They've saved their hides. Good for them.

40-70 or so fewer to fight

Well met. Sad that You ran to 7ds as many there are dear friends. Sad that 7ds fight for those who would see them burned to ash over a personal vendeta.

16. Wait...why are foxes in this war again?

17. Hahaha is brood talking about embarrasment??? LOL I should posts some SS but maybe ill hold off ;)

18. Perceptions are what they're painted to be

19. Using Moles/Spies/Alts to spy on an enemy clan is a huge plus for any war clan.

Aren't you Americans?
    America is the greatest user of assets in the world. Spies, moles, leakers are an very American thing. Black Ops were created by CIA in Vietnam, Nicaragua and many other places.

I suggest you stick honor up in a place where the sun don't shine. Bcos Americans use all these tools of war so your "Average Americans have a Better American Life."
    I believe that's the words they use now.

I think it's fine to use moles etc in any war game. It shows ingenuity at the highest levels. I believe ShadowKhan, Tinker, 1Ate7 are masters supremo in this area.

20. In my professional opinion, this particular piece represents frustration. It's many colors suggest multiple variants to the degree of ass soreness, spread wide between the many shapes on the canvas. Beautiful really. I shall call it..

Dances with Foxes