IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Respect to Maffis 

2. forcing your naive wife to join an internet game and fight along side of you and your imaginary friends against the imaginary guy she was flirting with to prove that you mean a lot more than he does, in my humblest of opinions sounds like the wrong way to begin fixing what appears to be quite a rift in your real life relationship with your wife.

This is a case of put down the internet and walk away for awhile. Maybe go on a walk with your wife and talk to her. Perhaps putting your marriage and family back together should take precedence over your clan.

just a thought.

3. Brood_Warrior the legendary home wrecker?

Not cool, bro - not even a little bit.

Thanks for sharing, Maffis. I hope you do the right thing and start putting your family together.

4. Maffis wont be able to put his family together by KaWing.

5. I see you lurking.

Close the app and go hug your wife and kids, dude.

Forums aren't going anywhere.

Users browsing this forum: -Hector-, AlexDeLarge, Bodx, demonjoker, empire_foxygirl, gulio, IIlII__________ROX_______IIIll, IlI-Salt_The_Wound-IlI, Inglorious_Thor, LHL_MagicMike_LHL, llLRIl___The-Taxman___llLRIl, Lunacy, l__RickTheRichard__l, MachineGun-qad, MadDutch, Maffis, maniackill09, Os-Tdubbs, Para_Bellum, toastysniper, victorVirus, Vithu, XxX___War_Machine___XxX and 2 guests

6. from personal experience its hard to blame the guy for a wife's straying thoughts. just sayin

7. Lol what are people posting support for?

8. I'm on philo's side with this. It isn't 2009 anymore. Running and doing haunts completely demoralizes your enemy, keeps your clan from getting bored, and raises funds.

9. @wake that statement is why you are in 4s. Lolol. Tell ZAFT, Apoc, or iG about your amazing osw strategy of completing haunts. Im sure they will make you a war leader.

10. I'm an alt....

11. But no, I'm defo not a leader of any of those clans by all means.

12. Who really cares what phil thinks about war strategies?

13. This thread is all over the place.

14. Why is this still active?

[​IMG]

15. **** off, Drgn.

16. Wow. Not the first time I have been ' marriage / relationship' scandals posted all over kaw forums. Ps: get your priorities right . If need be quit kaw, both you and your wife . SIMPLE.

17. Maffis Your whole written message in forums docent move me one bit. You are a nice actor, you sob ?  Seriously the way you wrote that entire message is asking people to feel bad for you. #1 I heard from ppl in other rooms you posted in diff rooms SS! A man would not act the way you did no matter if his heart shatter to pieces in that type of situation. FUNNY you ran to do things in kaw instead of fixing your problems with your wife! If you really love you would forgive and not make her do what she did!... You are not a man  you don't fix your real life problems by making your wife do something in kaw IT'S RIDICULOUS. Have you ask yourself what you HAVEN'T done for her to do what she did? Now quit your drama/Act because its False!