IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. That's what you say, SS can and gave been faked. :roll:

2. Also, you're scared, because you didn't post with a main

3. There is no proof of where this even is from or when at... I call BS

4. Also, you don't call someone a noob, when you gave posted with a stateless alt.

5. @Drgn

You're an annoying forumer. I've collected quite a few SS. Enjoy your forum ban ^_^

6. And BAM! IGCB swings the hammer for justice. :lol:

7. @drgnnoob

Did you even bother to read the thread, you EB fairy? Like I'm gonna post with my 7DS mole. It is easy to see you have done nothing but hit ebs your whole time in Kaw. Grow some almonds and join an OSW.

8. You say it was taken 4 days ago yet 7-pride-7 havent ran an EB for 5 days... Nice thread 

9. @IGCB

I'd love to see these so calked "rule breaking" SS..... :roll:

10. @mole

I was not blowing you off. You wanted me to post the ss for you. I said post it yourself. It is mod my fault it took you 4 days to do it.

@drgnmaster

Sorry to say, but your comments do seem to betray the fact you haven't actually read the thread. Can't expect a mole to post with his main.

11. This proves nothing!

12. @black

I agree. That's what I told this guy. This could be pride, but whose to say for certain?

13. Nice thread there. Love how you started off with announcing you're an alt. :p

Pfft Drgn, does it matter if its an alternate?
    I'm amazed how you can't read his name that says Mister>MOLE<. FYI, his name is in English.

(I giggled at the part on almonds. .)

14. @donkey

Yeah, the almonds line was a bit classic

15. Love this 
    Go IG BH Alliance 

16. Phew, looks like the war is over. Thank you for blowing the lid off this thing Op and putting it out there. Looks like everyone warring can go home, get snuggled up and go to sleep for a couple days. Thanks for bringing peace Op your mole work is second to none!!

17. I actually like the forum font.

18. Watch what you say ppl. MisterMole will be back for more! :cool: