IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. A high amount of off topic posts and such is considered post count "farming". You even said you didn't read the OP, then you commented, then you commented again. Obviously you're trying to gain more posts. Also, your posts are crap. Enjoy.

2. THEY HAVE BEEN BROKEN!?

They are so worried about the war, they gonna go out for dinner and upset that they may not be able to talk to someone. 

And in all fairness.

No point, screaming about you being a traitor.
    As no one likes a traitor. This is a game where you need to make friends not enemies. Yet you decide to choose against wise and clever judgement and be a "mole" for people who'd never actually trust you... Hmm showing loyalty by breaking loyalty.. Maybe you're being used. You're not a mole, you're a wart. A annoying, festering, degrading wart.

So, I think you should look at what you've pointed out..

You've pointed out that you're a tool, that you're unworthy and not to be trusted.. And that you are dumb enough to show information of your acts.. So, guess what. I think you're the one who is broken.

3. Actually, my post were all on topic.

They were about the OP.

And good for you, you mastered the skill of assuming I'm trying to get my post count up

4. No support to op. As a leader of SicNoc we treat our OSW opponents with respect, normal war banter is fine, but the condescending remarks in op's post are unnecessary and uncalled for. Show some class op and be an example of a fierce but respectable warrior.

5. Did you forget he's a mole...? .

6. Wow philosopher it sounds like you got some noob rage chasing you (be careful it's a mole) 

7. Respect SicNoc 

8. Talk about off topic.

9. If an opponent left war and requested and received a cease fire, then you wish them happy kawing and best of luck. You do not belittle them.

Its fine to show proof of how an opponents command and alliance structure is compromised if doing so does not reveal the source, but do so without being rude or ignorant.

10. Ig using a starless alt. that's a new low.

11. Difference between an Alt of someone in war, and a mole.

12. He could at least get a clanie to post it for him. Your ig for gods sake.

13. I just find it ironic that ig who has been the target of majority of statless Alts is forced to use a statless alt now.

14. @Lopaidon

Are you happy with this thread? Not only does it prove nothing it kinda looks bad on iG!

15. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But didn't gerpums (formerly igerpums) get kicked while I was in WiG, for being a useless piece of ****?

16. @ black. I comment on many threads.

17. Those getting owned know they are getting owned. Most have resorted to hitting eb's now.