IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Where is 1ate7?? :lol: :lol:

2. Actually, Germans had the best spy network for a very long time.

3. Pinky why dont you?

Maffis threatened to post the ss ion forum too. It did not bother me then. Does not bother me now.

Let us put it out there. TB-Marina-TB kept telling me she "fancied" me.

We had one intimate conversation a few weeks later.

Her husband, Maffis is close to bellemorte and looked through Marina's pal, according to her, to leak info to belle.

He saw the conversation and according to Marina, forced her to join LR to prove herself to him.

Maffis also asked me to leave iG. And kept threatening to post the ss.

He posted it on a few pal groups. Yes, he posted his wife having an intimate conversation with another man in several pal groups.

I have kept quiet about it for a long time to protect Marina, even after she pretended on her banner and wall.

I still have the pal ss where she kept asking to see my picture, told me she was interested and described what she imagined my intimate body parts to be, before we had that one conversation.

And also her statements after that one converstion when she kept asking for more.

You want to post those? By all means. I have a lot more of my conversation with Marina that I can post.

4. Oh. Pinky. Wasn't aware you still had a pulse.

I call it dances with bigmouths

5. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was the best thing...I've ever read

Mostly at the fact that she got busted cyber cheating...pppffff

Rock on Brood, that is awesome.

6. Yes, there are plenty within each party Joe.

7. Big mouths eh???

What started the last war again?

Man...my memory today

8. LOL pinky pm me the threat that he will post the ss.

I told him to do it. And I told him that he is not smart enough.

His response is that he has a statless alt.

Priceless pinky. The extent of your intelligence is to post an intimate conversation ss using a statless alt.

Post it.

9. One of you should just post it

10. But will be preeetty funny

11. it shouldn't be in one's intentions to bring this up in public Pinky and u constantly have been threatening to post those ss. Don't u care how ur new clan mate feels about it??

Pinky, the real question is what happened to Dingo, the guy who actually started this osw? Ex owner of Last Rights..He claimed his acct was reinstated after some lie was forwarded to devs and all was done against his wish, due to pr issues that his reset may have caused and that his reset button was now disabled so he can't cause lr any more pr issues in the future

Now, don't u think it is time to stop caring about pr and propaganda and fight instead? Damn forum warriors

12. We have ss of Dingo saying his clanmate claimed to have reset his account even though he self reset.

And the reason the clanmate claimed to reset dingo was to save LR's PR image.

Had that ss for a long time.

And chose not to play it.

Post your ss pinky. Yes, use the statless alt that you said you will.

13. Brood you keep threatening with ss.
    All talk?
    Don't bring it up if you're not willing to post.

Wait, just talk all about them but don't post.
    Its sure to help your credibility

14. Statless alt comment was for the lulz of ig using many during this war. And I'm unsure if we are speaking of the same thing brood.

15. Y'all are funny to say the least. I don't know much about that marina issue nor do I care about that LOL

16. Blazey I'm an active forumer hunny. That don't mean I war in forums :lol:

Dingo is dingo and had some issues. Only he an god knows why he has done what he done. But to correct your ignorance blazey: he wasn't ex owner or any kind of owner of LR

17. @blazey...u high??? I only mention posting 1 ss 1 time. You so silly

18. Pot calling the kettle black.

Who's high?