IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Give the guy a break! So he may have clouded the lines between Real Life and KaW Life and asked his Mrs to do something stupid! Maybe he just defaulted to something he thought he could share with her, common ground! However, no man really deserves having all this laid out in such a public way!

I posted respect because he came out and sad something, yeah he shouldn't be lingering around waiting and waiting for replies, spending time with his mrs but maybe she isn't there right now! Did anyone consider that?

This thread needs locking, its gone way off topic!

2. You said belle was the first to be there for you.. Many ppl can help you by talking to you weather it was the first or the last. Another act and I can careless what ever you do with belle or my current opponents. Go back to your real life and fix your  and stop wasting time in kaw

3. Cool story anything else

Request lock off topic....

Got a unresolved issue click my name and get in line

4. Again maffis himself made it public to everyone in this war 2 both sides? We aren't making it public he decided to do it himself - what a shame! But he had non. He deserves no break if he has time to be acting up in kaw instead of spending time with his family

5. Oh Maffis. Sounds like you and your WIFE need a break from KaW. Time to spend more time with each other and not embroiled in online love affairs because she was "naive and wanted to feel loved". Marriage counseling and no more KaW are a great idea to get your marriage back on track. Shame on the both of you. And awwww Marina I'm so heartbroken you blocked me but it is a lot of fun visiting you every day. 

6. Epic fail there maffis. A real man would stop crying in the forums, delete the app, and take care of his wife. Blame your wife, yourself, and stop trashing brood.

forum noobs

Stop requesting for locks. This ain't your thread. Maybe a mod can clean it up a bit.

7. @wakebuster

Thanks for the support. The problem with 2010 osw clans and players is that they refuse to acknowledge the game has changed. They are not playing the game they are supposed to be playing, and boring half their members while making the others irrelevant. The result? You get players like Swabia still fighting noob accounts after 3 years because he can't grow.

8. This thread contains way too much personal info that had nothing - I mean nothing - to do with the game. The thread has been officially detailed after starting with a inaccurate topic posting.