IG has Broken 7 Deadly Sins. (SS Proof)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __CHUBBY__CHASER__, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Lol /nerdrage. Love people who think they're though over a computer

2. This thread is both condescending and misleading, ask how many opponents of 7DS have gotten mass incoming from 7-Pride-7, they will tell you they haven't had much if any at all. Reason being that 7-Pride-7 has never been part of the war effort. It has not been broken by iG, it wasn't hitting to begin with. Also from my perspective iG and its family clans aren't actually hitting 7DS family clans certainly not Wrath anyways. The need to uselessly try to stir up drama with some pointless drivel boggles my mind.

3. 400 actions in an EB? Damn those war efforts! Status is even funnier... 15B isn't much to fret any time over...

4. Lop, gerpums formerly igerpums, left wig after the outlawz war and went inactive for 2 months. So no.

5. My god. HIS MAIN IS A MOLE

6. @red paladin king

Yeah I get my fair bit of hate threads in regards to this war, mostly when ppl get upset when I don't comment or act as they want me too.

7. ♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛
    MisterMole, is ur main VillageIdiot?

8. Wars aren't won in forums IG/BH Alliance. Apparently u needed a break from your eb, so u decided to pull the uber-noob move and post in the forums...
    ♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛

9. Hey wait... Did I just post in the forums...

10. Whatever this bs not true  not in wrath anyway 

11. Wrath lust alliances have currently been stripping many members of other side... This results in ig sending a spy to a sub clan that currently isn't in war. Some clans have to stoop to such levels when losing oh dear ..... Please come up within something else !!! Us at wrath are having a great time 

12. Plus sorry the sign doesn't sorry 

13. Statless alts...I'm sry "mole" you are known by us and we will have your ass after the war this!!

The SS proves little and only makes iG alliance look weaker, many have hit it dead on the nail on respect, we all talk  but this is atrocious, to belittle a clan that was never in a war to begin with calling 7ds as a whole broken is further than the truth than saying the world is flat...you mole/alt/trash deserve everything you will be getting in the future!!

Coml3y hit it, in your being used from your own butthurtness, no one can trust a traitor...

I urge remainder of 7ds members to stay off this thread and other osw related threads, have a very sinful day all our sinners!

༎༎  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟༎༎ ₩Ð₲₳Ƒ

The ONLY 7ds Family WAR clans are WRATH AND LUST and will ONLY be these 2 clans!!

Philo as I stated in pm with you before unless a council/admin member of wrath or lust contact you, you have no SA on us and will remain in the dark!!

We are tight knit without reason get your facts straight before posting BS propaganda about us again!

Take your complaints up with my newsfeed if you have the balls mole I beg you show your main in my newsfeed...

  ༯༱ཪསཧཇ༫ ༠ཎ ༫༮རས  not amused in the slightest

14. Wait, how are moles a sign a losing? That's one of the greatest war tactics a clan can use. If a clan can implement a mole inside, say iG or any war clan for 9/10 months, then it's a game changer.

15. Go ask Warriors of the ancient realms if 7ds is collapsing . Over 25 trill stripped from them alone liao.

Latest victim: -battleborn- 1.4 trills
    Naked as a baby 

7ds mems: leave these noobs to talk in forums.

Good luck all.

WDGAF

16. Lol only if inside a actual clan warring lol to but a spy in are clans not warring with no information is a waste of time lol. Correct me if I'm wrong igcb but what benefit does mole have ? Lololololol if u want to know what subclans ca says u only have to ask 

17. That's why I said, war clan, I.E iG/Zaft/KotFE etc. Spies have been used since the beginning of the clan system.

18. And can you guys even corroborate this information? I can make an Alt and say "My main is in MG, MUHAHAHA" doesn't make it true.

19. 7-pride-7 was in this osw as soon as 7ds joined in. Not anymore. So aside from all the irrelevant comments, can 7ds simply say if 7-p-7 is still part of 7ds or if they are no longer their family? And if they are in fact a family, how come there is only few members left and no eb running? Why most former pride members are no longer in pride or in osw?
    I don't see any of them on our surrender walls of Sparhawkbrightblade, HeyWTF or Ironmichal so I assume the whole clan of 7-pride-7 had withdraw? I'm honestly just curious now

Either way, i'd disagree with the wording "ran from osw". Runners being farmed regardless, until they either surrender or get back in osw. 7-p-7 is off CA, so don't call them runners

20. Blazey your ******* stupid, let me break it down for you feeble mind to comprehend,

First it's pride not wrath..

Second pride was never in the war we use sub clans for growing not war, we have war clans for that reason, we kept the ones that didn't want to war or didnt have time to war at pride but they got hits daily from iG alliance a few moved the rest stayed ebs don't get done bc they don't have the time to commit to it

Third, wrath is still in the war maybe you haven't noticed us bc your importance is minimal

Fourth, if you could think of something other than the crack you smoke, seriously the  that spews out of your mouth is amazing I didn't know anyone could be as dumb as you, I'm starting to wonder, should the devs tests for ignorance on this game, can't think of a meaningful post or factual post then not able to post, you by far take the cake on being the most ignorant and loud mouthed runner of all  and yes I just trashed you this entire post waiting for your 10 mins of fun you might give me in my news, please refrain from posting again blazey your a waste of time/space/air to the rest of the kaw'rs