Clans with "No Forums" Policies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *OoS-Imitation-Cheese (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. Didn't read it.

2. Dionise, get the **** off my thread, you ******* ****.

3. Don't speak to my KaWife that way chez

4. Cheese nice thread

5. Yes Cheezypoo and I go way,way back. Though I have barcoded a bit and dropped all tags my core name of SPANKDAWG has always stood proud.  know I'll always be there Cheezy to spank those sexy little cheeks redcause I u man!!

6. I completely agree. Allow your members to represent your clan. If they are an idiot, give them the boot. Simple.

7. Very true cheese. Thats my personal opinion btw, not just because I'm part of the osw, I've always thought non foruming clans are stupid, or rather, that policy is stupid.

8. For the second time, dionise, get off my thread.

9. Mellon. I am racist, bur your homophobic.

10. :lol: this is so win.
    I agree with every aspect of the original post.

Great thread cheese. Great topic.

11. Lol looks like Phil kicked cheese out ofhis thread. Safe to say that rant thread was made with a whole lot of butthurt!

Clan are gonna have rules, and then clan members are gonna find ways go get around those rules. That's life. No need to analyze it and act butthurt. Just forget about it and hurry up and make me a sammish!

12. You're obsessed with my booty, too, frog?

Or, I know! You don't know the meaning of butthurt, do you?

Or are you just as delusional as mick? You think you can read my mind or something?

Butthurt is not the same as questioning or disagreeing.

Next thing you'll probably say is that I'm trolling, too, right?

Idiot.

13. Yes I'm delusional. In my delusions I see you posting everyones threads with anger and rage. I'm not the only one who see it's. And Phil kicked you from his thread and 20 minutes later here's this thread. This def isn't a butthurt rant. It's just my delusions

14. Funny and makes sense. 

15. Is there some kind of reason ig players never wall me back? I know that they have a no forums policy, but I noticed they almost never reply to me if I ask them questions, and If they do, It's only on their own walls. Annoying, to say the least. Anyone know what thats all about? Is that something to do with osw? (Sorry, eb warriors like me wouldnt know)

16. Bro - learn the meaning of words before you use them. Butthurt is only two syllables.

And please show me where I've posted "anger and rage" on "everyone's" thread because I really don't see it...

17. Why feed him? He is a troll of sorts. Reporting unknown/unconfirmed claims, likely by the same people who are asked to stay away from forums.

He's entertainment. I give credit where it's due. He turns OSW into reality TV for nerds. (and we're the stars)

:lol: