Clans with "No Forums" Policies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *OoS-Imitation-Cheese (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. Actually, being serious for once, why can he even hit me? Lol

2. The upper limit of someone being able to hit you is about 4 times your size.

3. Thought it was a stat number like 1.5mil or something. Interesting, learn something new every day.

4. Policies are what they are, bro. I came from a clan that, as a council member, looked down on errant posting of idiocy. I used to PM members to back off and lay off and stop posting or you'll be kicked, even though I live here in forums. Sucked.

When a war council starts to begin talks on resolutions, and "Johnny Smacktalk" calls the entire opposing council chicken **** clownshoes, people get more offended, and the war talks break down. That is where these policies originate from.

So I see your frustration as being "why can't the iG alliance contribute fact and mudslinging and make this a very publicly entertaining war? - you know me...I love bull ******** in forums.

This alliance is choosing not to contribute to propaganda. Their reasons aren't spelled out for the public, nor should they be. I don't see why they need to answer to anyone.

5. Ah mick mick mick :lol:

6. i dont care what my clan says. Im foruming. Dont like it? Go to hell.

7. Yup. I've been there, too. I believe that good leadership/mentorship will resolve many of these issues, but you do bring up a very valid point.

It wasn't necessarily directed at iG in particular. Many folks in iG have posted their war thread. What I don't get is why a third party is being used to rebut other claims. I'm skeptical that these third parties being forthcoming, especially given the fact that other iG clanmembers have posted on the LR threads.

And of course they owe an explanation to nobody, hence why this thread was made. I'd be a fool to expect any clan owner/admin to come to this thread and properly address the OP :lol: . I'm trying to get a discussion going about the possible reasons for various clans' "No Forum" policies, and you've made some very compelling points - thank you for that.

8. I saw the title, and was like: "**** those clans."
    I hate that idiotic policy. If it didn't exist, I would probably be in the ZAFT or APOC alliance by now. No chance for those clans now to have my holiness bless them with my presence.

Also, Cheese, remember when I posted The Virper's Den? Remember the 200 lurkers on that forum section? Lol.

9. So how can you post? Unofficially?

10. half of apoc allow foruming but not during war...

11. I'm enjoying mick raging 

12. LOL. I remember all those lurkers.

But be careful what you say - not all Apoc clans have a no forum policy.

Their Spartans regularly entertain us with their wonderfully entertaining debauchery here when they're not at war.

13. Olibear haz preevilages

14. I don't post on the war threads

15. And when you have been in forums longer than a majority of people have been playing. It's hard to stop tis an addiction

16. So then maybe I'd be able to join the Apoc alliance! :)

17. [​IMG]