Clans with "No Forums" Policies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *OoS-Imitation-Cheese (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. Nice thread Cheese. I completely agree.

2. Ok I read it, can I stay. I have not said one rude thing, yet. Nor have I said anything to derail the thread so go call mall cops and have me banned for no other reason than you don't like me. I'll get in less trouble as I'm from a clan with forum policies.

Your quiet right about question 1. But the no forum policy does not include not reading them. We all read them with great intent and in some cases discuss. The advantage of discussing a thread in the clan is you don't get morons going "first" etc. and there is mutual trust.
    The reference threads you mentioned other than Wulf's ,started as Sexwulf, are a crock riddled with bad advise. If Wulf has a recent peer I missed it. Wulf's clinical accurate approach to a thread, has no ego projection. Every third sentence doesn't start with " I" or "I've".
    The big no no is the dreaded war thread , why would you contribute to pages of drivel and innuendo. What would be the point of arguing with someone like yourself Cheeseball who's only current game involvement is getting a little pleasure injecting his opinion, admittedly to argue, in every thread you can You can't focus on the war and help ppl back on the short bus.

3. That thread is not bad :) but there are different types if no forum policy. Many people think we have, but as you see, i can speak :p

And to your first point:
    If you don't join a clan with a blinky ad at your first day, you won't need forums to get to know everything, I was lucky, first day at this game, directly found Modern Republic ;)

4. Another reason is that some forumers overreact and farm you and the clan for your opinion. This can not only affect the person but also the whole clan. This is a semi legit reason

5. Good point and thread cheese, now where do we go from here?

]

6. @Dio

But if you're in a clan that has a no forum policy and you've never posted forums, you're bound for doom. Anger and frustration will fill your tiny little brain (not yours, noob poster in question) and you'll post out of it. You'll disrupt a "balance" if you will and can cause much more turmoil than a leader is willing to handle.

7. Not really nick88. Ive only been stripped once because of forum banter, and back then I argued more than I do now.

8. Cheese While Somw Clans Have A Strict No Forum Policie For Various Reasons Propably To Keep That Moronic Clan Member From Makeing.The Whole Clan Look Bad, Personally I Post On Threads That I Find Enjoying To Read Ie Here I Am.

P.s. My Phone Thinks Making Every Word Capitalized Is Appropriate

9. See, he posts in the forum aswell

10. 2 cents in America is worth a lot in Ethiopia

11. Great thread, I've always respected Zaft's no forum policy and believe its part of their whole culture of what it means to be in Zaft. Every other clan with a similar policy are usually for insecure reasons. I might be wrong.

I don't think Regulators have a no forum policy but I'll never ask Wulf cause he might tell me no. As long as I don't know, I didn't do anything wrong.

12. Regs are posting in forums more or less, just check the LR/BH thread ;)

Some Zaft members are posting in forums aswell, but you're right, they do it very rarely.

13. OP IS A LAME!!!

14. Only no forum policy I have is making sure my members don't post on threads made about our wars. I don't see anything wrong with this. During war we speak with our actions. The rest of the time I allow them to forum. Although with tags I ask they carry themselves to a standard that doesn't make the clan look bad because, like it or not, when you are tagged you represent the clan first. That's part of why tags are. A representation of a group and not just an individual.

15. Very nice thread...

16. Yeah cheese! Forums are where it's at!