A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Billy, being one of the old school members, is correct it ended mutually, both families/alliances tattered and crippled.

There was no internal war, there was disagreements in the direction in which the mercs legion clans would be heading. Thus causing a split in the family and many leaving, disbanding one clan and two going inactive. On top of all that 3 of the founders retired Sepultura_ , Laelyr, and Daedelous. At which time the family was handed to the next generation of mercs. Who might I add have done a hell of a job at attempting to rebuild the mercs legion.

2. Oh? Bc i was told by ML council member that mercs uprising actually rebelled and attacked ML. I used to be ML so i pmed asking what happened when i returned. Maybe i was misled

3. If you believe that I'm wrong, then you obviously haven't been in an osw that's lasts for months, even years. An osw where you're stripped dozens of times and have thousands of pots burned with no end in sight.

If you're not losing gold in some way in your so called 'osw', whether it be from being stripped, being attacked, or having your pots burned, then newsflash, you're aren't in a real osw.

So let me reiterate, OSW is a war of attrition. You try to make your opponent lose more than you.

4. Again Lethal is correct.

There was internal conflict within ML that escalated to the point of stripping. The drama caused from this event is what lead to the founders stepping down/quitting altogether.

Please know your kaw history.

I must also say again, if thats what you believe, youre doing it wrong. Its hard to hit targets that are pinned on ebs earning gold for strips. Yeah you may burn someone through a strip but in the end, osw generally cause growth if you do it right. KOTFE is a fine example of that.

- someone who was in mercs council room

5. Auto correct is a _____

6. I hear you on that.

7. I literally have never heard of heart of gold/ hog before two months ago

I heard you have super powers though
    Being completely invisible to the rest of KaW is a real power

8. Also my sources agree with lethal on the ML issue

9. I may be a hated troll drop build but clan history fascinates me, especially when it applies to large families, as well as osw history so i ask about them whenever i get a chance.

Also i love this thread idea op...very cool

10. I know my history quite well, being that they were once one of the original clans in our family. I think that the "internal issues" was enough said. What actually went on between their members and council is their business.

You must have been council after the split and aftermath, one of the "next generation" it was handed to.

11. We've all heard of iG though. And how they ceased to be relevant 3 years ago

12. Says the inactive noob 

13. Telling me that I need to update something with no context is like telling somewho who just wrote a book that a word is missing, plz let me know what updates I need

14. Seems like there's an osw between aereus aetus and _Starfleet_Apocalypse_

You can check it out and maybe add to your thread

As for another possible change, not really a content suggestion, but you could maybe change some of the clan names to more accurately reflect their spelling as some have capitalization in their names that you did not include here.

Would make it more visual appealing.

15. Grave, as far as relevance goes, your like a fart in wet pair of shorts... Hangs around for a bit.... then fades to nothing. Worry about yourself, not me, but again like that wet shorts thing.... You'll be nothing again later

16. If grave is irrelevant then I'm not sure what you are. Compared to grave you're nothing; so shut up and go away.

17. X-D , I don't recall yanking your chain, why don't you float along to the sewerage farm... Along with your comments

18. I would take your comments seriously, but my little brother created an account called doctor-death back when you could reset. He thought it made him look hard, but tbh it made him look like a wannabe 8 year old white kid. With you putting 69 at the end of your user makes me think even less of you.

19. Lotsa cheap imitations of the original, tell yourself as you float along to the turd farm.