Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Micky I'm sure you've received 10 folds hit. I mean thats impossible to hit pers and dont get back, those who know Pers know that's bs. But I'm sure if he wasn't busy farming LR butts he would have given you more attention. At least he is proving that hes not **** like you. He is fighting 3 clans with over 200 members. If it was you, you would have sold your acc and run away 

2. He's not fighting.

Stop thinking your Ajax you fool.

3. Ajax actually stripped the clan he was fighting, and actually won hits while burning pots.

Anyone can do what your doing bro. Don't think your so special.

4. "Farming LR butts" :lol: he was 0'd constantly lmfao

5. Oh so you like to make fun of OMLETS? You are in their clan and laughing at their butts? That's amazing dude 

6. Thanks for clearing that up pinkyand to think the whole pers thing started because i farmed some random nOob who cussed me in pm. Then got a follow/pm from pers acting hard telling me "I'm the mother fucker that destroys clans". So of course pers got a few fb unloads for 's and giggles. Never a single returned hit. Then a month later, after I completely forgot about a nOob, I get a message from belle. Says "why you farming my clannie pers".(pers told her I was hitting her at that moment) I'm like WTF who is pers? So I look at name. Realize I had acct followed. Look through pm and see the old messages and explain to belle what happened. Then came the kick from LR lol.

My question is why you waited a month to ask LR to put me in CA? why didn't u handle it immediately and return fire? Oh that's right. You's a nOob and a liar

7. Lmfao??? Yea because omlet joke is totally original.

I joined yesterday. I don't know them really lmfao.

8. Val is Micky's alt? 

9. Always an excuse pers. Whatever. I've given you more than enough attention silly girl. Whenever you decide you want it you know where to find me

10. Lol Val you are now my alt toowouldnt it be other way around. Mickey is val's alt. Guess I'm your alt now. We're like brothers or something now bro

11. Lmfao,

That's a new one. Although as my saying goes, everyone is Vals alt till proven otherwise.

12. LoL Micky I'm sure you not even a minor issue compared to kotfe or LR, so stop making joke of yourself. Hes fighting 200 experienced members your not even comparable to one, you think you could be even called a "trouble" for Pers? i doubt it. Pinky LR butts from sugarbabe to AMBUL(I guess he was bad ambulance) were posted for three weeks on pers wall, you dont call them butts? 

13. Technically Pers is being a pin cushion of 200 experienced KaW fighters. Either those 200 care enough to pin pers 24/7 which is ridiculously easy to do. Or they could care less at being tickled every now and then and are simply doing more productive things

14. No micky actually we dont know how to find you cause you may get bored and sell your acc and come back next day hidden under your leaders balls, just promise on persepolis wall you wont sell your acc and wont escape 

15. Cynd that's just technically bro, but actually your wrong  cause hes both stealing and assassing

16. Val = Micky's alt I will talk to Zaft fellows cause I really want to know who which members were stripped by you and they let you get away with it 

17. Jasmin such a per fanboy 

18. They didn't fool. Icyfire101 was what started it.

We know your perse, what was the point in this thread?? You knew you wouldn't get any support, the only people that know you are the people you've been smacked by.

Yes mickey is my alt. legit