Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Killer, move along u know nothing either.

2. Val which one is your main bro? 

3. die in a hole. :)

4. Vickey-Teh_Gweatwest-

Is my main.

5. I'm his mains main

6. Yeah I remember that killer  hes bought stats anyways doesnt make a difference rippers alt or iG alt, hes a noob thats whats important 

7. Pinky is my alts alts main of my alt

8. free account given by a good friend b4 the tou change, you jelly?

9. Good Val if thats true I admire you but I have to make sure about you stripping zaft members first . Cause I usualy dont like people post bs abt iG and Zaft.

10. Yes I am a noob but difference is that I make it look good :cool:

11. And it wasn't bs.

Not the first time I've crossed with a few from zaft lol.
    That's the reason why I know your just a noob, you actually think you can win against Kotfe.

When a clan like Kotfe or ZAFT is on you, your never going to regen out of pin. I've had probably too much experience of that and I know I could never truly win. Only attempt to retaliate but in the end the clan will always win.

12. Haha lmao Killer take ss what did pinky just say 

13. "I'm trying to pretend I'm not pers". Thx for sharing your ecperience so you are getting to a point that u starting to lick zafts  Right?? Lmao from starting by I did this and that to zaft to the point you starting to warm up zaft  good noob very good you switched too quick though 

14. What?
    Someone translate. I don't understand noob.

Sorry, since I'm mickey, I don't understand this nOob ;)

15. Killer that isn't ripper's acct anymore derp ,don't mean anything ripper is ripper

16. Micky heya micky, are ya looking for the claimed SS or BS?? 

17. Wait, so the fact that I told the truth that when fighting clans your never going to regen out of pin, means I'm kissing ass?

Ok. So I suppose Ajax is a noob also lmfao. He knows very well the only way you'll regen is xstalls.

18. I do not like green eggs and ham