Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Clumsy thx for your comment but for your info he had no allies since day one so how could he lose?

2. Got confused thought this was the LR BH thread Lolz cuz someone was griping about how apparently Mickey ran by selling accts.

Anyway I stand by what I said relating to why Mickey left and how it wasn't him running.

3. I sold my accts because I got tired of KaW. Tired of the dumb bully mech and tired of KaW in general. Figured instead of going inactive(truly didn't think I'd be back) I'd sell my acct and make 500$ off of it. Which I did. Enjoyed my break and my 500$ lol.

4. Well.

1 account is "fighting" 3 clans. With no xstals, it'd take you about 300 hours to even give everyone in the 3 clans 1/2 actions. That's without getting 0'd, without sleeping.
    And if you do burn xstals to simply burn pots, then you've lost more.

5. That was not a break, you came back a few days after. You only got tired of the kaw for a few days. You knew that acc was in mess and prolly still in mess, you knew that, if you were a warrior why didnt you finish your fight before selling your troubles? You just got tired of kaw all of a sudden and came back a couple of days after??? Common  and then you opened xxxchrisxxx on forum just bc he had no spd and it was chrismas?? Common thats not even funny

6. @noob in omlet clan, you obviously don't know how osw between one acc and multiple accs work 

7. It was a lot more than a couple days dude...

8. I meant ITVALIIT 

9. Uhhhh. Sign.

The day you get called a noob by a statless alt.

Yea, I reallllly don't know how to OSW. Okkkkk.

10. Actually pers I deleted the KaW app off all my devices completely for a little over a month. Not days as you claim sweetie. So again nice try with your fail propaganda but get your facts straight.

And any acct I own will always be in some kind of . Why would i need any one elses blessing to sell my acct? Derp

11. Sigh**

Anyways, yea. Atleast when I was in OSW with zaft a few weeks ago I actually Returned a few strips.

12. you totally dont know my friend, you need to eat more OMLET  still small for OSW. 

13. And yes opening xxCHRISxx is actually pretty funny lol. Free gold for whoever wanted it. I'm willing to bet he still hasn't put up an attack build. He hasn't for at least a year and always has gold out

14. Lmfao. 

If you didn't realise, it's been known for pretty much months that I own 5 plus accounts, this being the smallest...

15. I just post on forums with this account to sheiks the hits for my other accs.

16. sure Vali what acc was it? we can make a post and zaft members will confirm your claims. I will contact a few fellows at zaft now. And regarding Micky I would say lets put him aside and discuss him in his own thread which will come next. Thx 

17. War is an organized and often prolonged conflict that is carried out by states or other types of parties wishing to form or control states or other types of territories. It is characterised by extreme aggression, economic disintegration and irrationality, social disruption, and usually high mortality.[1][2] War should be understood as an actual, intentional and widespread armed conflict

Quite clearly you are not at war pers one person fighting 300 or so can't be called war. At least you got one of the points above.... You are defiantly irrational. 

18. <a href="http://s1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag22/tom11118/?action=view

19. <a href="http://s1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag22/tom11118/?action=view

20. Another fun fact. I farmed pers and made him cry in wc. A LB player saw and followed me. Said was the funniest butthurt he had seen in a long time and said "I laughed so hard, on Monday I'm gonna give you 200$ in iTunes just for making me laugh so hard".

Monday came, and placed neatly in my inbox were 2 iTunes codes for 50$ each. Wasn't quite the 200$, but 100$ free iTunes just for making a fool of you in wc was pretty damn epic lol