Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. shadow is preparing his popcorn

[​IMG]

2. Lol pers I'll never sell this acct. Come at me whenever kk

3. And if you didn't realise I joined YAFI,

You can talk to zaft n try cause some trouble, but there's a cf in place 

4. Fact:
    Perse would rather be pinned by LR than to fight mickey 1on1. That's what started this whole "hate to be treated unfair rant"

LR has a firm 1on1 policy,trust me I've had to live up to that many many times

5. Micky btw if you could do what pers is doing you wouldnt sell your acc and lick BH **** for help , that hurts but it's true Micky. That's why you couldnt do it. it's not late yet you can start farming LR alone and prove your not a **** "cat". Common Micky

6. For the record. I am vals alt as well

7. I am mickey's alt...and therefore by simple flow chart, Val's alt

8. Shadows will meet noobs one by one when their war is over 

9. Lol pers when you farm a clan solo and the cf you demand is to be volleyed to top 50 LB, and you get volleyed to top 50 LB to make you stop, then you can compare yourself to me. I always use my main in my conflicts. Never a pure spy  alt.

Btw pretty sure the acct I sold is still on top 50 valuable LB lol. So when one of these clams puts you on top 50 then come talk to me

10. Val=Micky **** his pants Val I didnt say I was gonna cause problem bro lol I said I would ask why you  your pants bro?? 

11. Yes I've told you plenty of times! Mickey is my alt!

12. Usarmy007 is perse alt, for anyone concerned

13. True storyi am vals alt

14. Pinky your fact was is obviously BS lol, one acc prefers to war LR and Kotfe 200 than beating the **** out of a noob like micky???  You guys been fun tonight 

15. Are you honestly STILL trying to pretend your not perse?

16. Lol Val I know right. Everybody knows Jasmin is per alt

17. Micky post ss of your claims here, post ss of your cf negotiations right in here or you want me to post a thread for that? If you could farm a clan alone you wouldnt open people on forum 

18. shadow is confused. :shock:

19. Val yes Im still trying to pretend I'm not pers. 

20. More like he wanted to be in a fight with LR so she had an excuse not to be hitting mick