Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Just too bad nobody knows pers mainthats info im sure people would be willing to pay for.

If anyone knows pers main I'll personally hire 1t in total dud allies from you lol. Just for the pleasure of stripping it naked

2. My bet is this noob doesn't have a main.

If he's this dumb, there's no way he can.

3. LoL, micky I'm waiting for ss of your cf negotiation you had with the clan you fought alone and demanded to volley to to top 50B  common micky, human talks from mouth bro not butts common micky I cant wait to see that, I'm sure now you say your iphone was stolen 

4. Perse-

His old main is #43 valuable LB.

5. I honestly don't think she has a main

6. Val = Micky you gotta clean up your  first bro, can you tell us which member you stripped in zaft?

7. @killer is "bought stats" is another jab at me then sorry but you are misinformed. Stop posting threads when noone is talking to you noob

8. Icyfire101.

Said before noob.

And god. We know mickey is my alt, we've both said it plenty of times.

9. And before you see th little apology for the strip,

ZAFT destiny is my clan from over 2 years back. I respect my opponents and likewise enemy.

10. no it wasn't lol. it was at the purespy

11. Pinky (Akem) is ripper's alt how much you paid for it noob ****? I was in LR first few days of starting the clan I know most of you 

12. Lmfao rippers alt you know nothing. This is actually and old ig acct broskie

13. No no bro, pinky is my alt. y u so dumb?? We've all told you.

14. I'm another one of mickey/val alt.

15. ripper is belle or was checked forums awhile back to when she was talking about why she wants to be a mod and her degree. And that accnt was given to him.

16. LoL Val = Micky again  his pants ok ok, I will just ask around dont worry, I will direct them here to your post here is that fine with you? Still of you think that may distract your rl I wont ask.

17. You can address us all my the name Vickey if you like. It's much easier.

18. Machinegun is Val Alt  nice job

19. Micky are you looking through your SS taken from your cf demands LMAO  you guys made my day, thx really 