Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Well if Ajax says so hes totally a NOOB, cause That's not the only way to get out of pin  I'm serious dude that's not, if you wanna know the trick you gotta start all over again, read wulf's 101 on kaw first then come back here to talk 

2. That was not joke, I'm serious when you really wanted to know do what I said and come back 

3. Lmfao. So tell me this.

Your a pure spy getting scouted to 0 constantly day in day out, either nobs or xstals are the only things that will give you a full regen.
    Unless there's some magical glitch, then I don't know!:0

An I don't see you with 75% towers.

4. I'm jst worried abt this kid, Micky, where did he go??? Micky I cant wait to see who volleyd which acc to 50B 

5. I'm baaacccckkkk. And I have nothing to prove to you pers. I never promised you any ss. You want the dirt on my LB volley?? Dig it up nOob. U have plenty of time from pin lolz

6. just do what I said and come back to talj seriously 

7. Oh hey Micky, Where have you been bro So, you saying that it was all bs like everything else you said so far? Dude, you gotta prove you what u saying, mouth is for talking not taking , you know that right Micky?

8. Micky you knew this right? So if you knew that then tell us who vollied which acc to 50lb, and which clan was that? could you enlighten us pls Joke of farmers, only a big mouth nothing else  I'm gonna post a thread for that micky Using ss of your posts in here, shall we find the clan 