Want mith earn it!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jttheopportunist, May 11, 2013.

1. We do the same. Just not against a superclan, with FULL BFE and where we have none.

2. Ok, I'll have a look to who you lost against.

3. Well you should have gotten your BFE earlier then shouldn't you?

4. My point is this acct is nearly 4m cs but still 2m smaller than a guild hansel with EE equip. Strategy may play a part in ur wars but the biggest factor is the guild hansels that don't pay anything but earn 500x's what they pay out.

Look at it this way....

U pay me 500k per attack. I pay you 30m. It would take me 60 attacks just to match your one. So let's say we were to war. U hit me one time and then quit playing. Over the next two hours I land every single attack on you. After 48 attacks I'm still 10m behind you in plunder even tho u have one action and I have 50. That's an exploit if I've ever seen one. You would win the war between us based off 1 action instead of having to actually fight out the whole war

5. Point is.. You worms of all clans have no flipping reason whatsoever of calling anyone out on exploits. Until you have different names, keep roster same at match

6. You all are idiots. You lose to 3 clans and give up.

Folkvangr, SoTuW and Castle inferno(no clue who they are)?

That's shows dedication!!!

7. Can't possibly count bfe.. Lol.. The war would've been close today if you chose to participate.. Your top 3 were hlbc i'm sure i'm not half way..

There was no strategy involved on your side. want to have eb builds? Cool don't war.. embarrassing war for both sides today..

8. Knocks... There's plenty of people to plunder on.

Why are we so successful? Why is Perkutut, SOTRA so successful? Because here's a tip, You don't attack.

Gain controll.. Force enemy to xstal first and you've won.

9. leave allies alone, change GH.. Any exploit to try to say or go against is invalid. IMO 

10. Mickey, don't attack GHs then?

Gh v Gh make 20m p/hit.

You don't just get randomly matched with GH clans. You probably have a few GHs, and they probably have a few bigs. :lol:

Only idiots attack GHs if they're big.

If you're big, attack the other bigs. if they're down and you're being hit by a GH, woah, don't stress. Just assassinate them.

Don't be an idiot and blame the game mechanics for not making plunder.

11. While your all scrambling trying to unload troops you've just been sat on and remaining enemy Has almost FB troops. Yea you gained plunder first 15 mins, and that's your fault.

12. Sorry I forget ampersand cuts posts. 

13. The Final Day seems to have confused "strategy" with "cowardice". Go back to tap-tap EB war you morons ...

14. That's why you swarm Enemy GH first with assass... That's reason why Perkutut and SOTRA so successful.

15. Worm with whoever xtals first loses strategytotally what wins wars i agree. That still doesn't change the fact that the guild hansel is an exploit build same as the haxor build was.

I'm not trying to take anything away from yalls strategy at all. Pls don't assume that. Everyone went guild hansel during EE and y'all obliged and followed suit(actually think everyone followed yalls suit, which was actually omets to begin with).

Yalls strategy is good I agree. Your record says so. Like I said no attempting to take away from your strategy, just make you realize that your build exploits the system by way of plunder difference between builds.

16. Never said it was a good one. We tried something new and failed. That sums it up. Now we know not to do that. 

17. Katnis. No just no.. If it was strategy why did only 5 xtal and mith? Lol you're full of it...

Hope you fail Palidans

18. ZAFT corp.... No equip... Come back to EE and beat WarLor an RCA, they are now prettymuch even.

Explain that lol.

Anyways. King n his noob crew just lil  can't accept that they get worked over.

-VAL

19. :lol: @ ME

First, they sign up with tons of members. Doing TVP every chance they get. They cry on the war update thread like "But devs  we keep doing exactly what you're saying to do, but we keep the exact amount of sign ups"

Then, they split their roster and form 2 clans, Swollen Members and iFarmers. They do 3 wars winning and losing(they look like mwars :| ). The losing side not casting each war, then they run TVP to gain mithril.

Next, they come back together into The Final Day. Saying they're just "trying something new". Yet no one casted for war, and here they are again. TVP.

ME, you look like you're just here to get mithril and rancor in any way possible. If you ask me, THAT is an exploit. Not some petty gh build people are crying about.

20. ME is def exploiting the matchup system no doubt. I do understand their reasoning tho. Sometimes it takes something like this to make devs understand the value bfe plays in EE wars....