Want mith earn it!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jttheopportunist, May 11, 2013.

1. Why would we waste 14 mith and 2 xtals against a clan that's fully equipped?

2. It's obvious the clan that has the highest BFE wins since its not factored in.

3. Learn Mechanics if you can't understand that BFE is the deciding factor in wars.

4. And having stacked GH, BFA drops and jumps , same names and barcodes, changing builds , roster changing, towers... No way is abusing anything? So apparently Worms are the EE bible as they know what is right vs what is wrong... Good one

5. Nor are we going to waste 2 hours of our time for a war we know is a loss.

6. They've been doing it in the clan iFarmers against Swollen members, and are hopping clans to cover their tracks

7. Well you should have been there from the start, getting BFE then, not joining now. Cheating the system is disgusting and disgraceful to be honest. You don't deserve and rewards you get.

It's not just BFE. It's also teamwork and tactics as well.

8. That's not abuse. Thats tactics. You can't call towers abuse for gods sake, that's the whole bloody point of them.

9. I'm not even sure why you're upset? 3 Rancor, lots more mith. And you don't want us to get the Mith eq to gain the BFE to be able to fight back for season 2 so you can still control the board? if you cry when you win, I hate to see what happens when you lose.

10. We been doing EE since day 1.

11. We also had to put effort in. If you had you would have rewards.
    We dropped trillions in allies to get matches.
    We dropped builds.
    We got BFA back up after we went too low.
    We had to grow in builds.

We've put a lot of effort in- its only fair we get good rewards. You, have scammed and abused it. You shouldn't get any.

12. Then you should have equipment.

13. If you had being doing EE before this season you should have mith with which you could buy equipment.

14. Equip should be stripped from these guys.

They got school'd by every clan out there and resorted to Setting up mith PWs

15. We earned our Mith Rancor and equip through practice, lots of regulation of clan members. You're just trying to get free stuff handed to you. Earn it. Until you do that, I have no respect for you

16. King- cry when you win?

You win because its set up. You suck ass in a legit war. Keep it up and I'll make sure your mith PWars don't happen

17. You guys are a waste of time.

/lock

18. You've just admitted to doing it on this thread lol. I hope devs see it and u get what u deserve

19. Leaving because you can't win the argument huh?

It's not your thread to lock by the way, so you can shut up with that. Also, mods aren't your ******* slave. /lock PLEASE maybe?