Want mith earn it!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jttheopportunist, May 11, 2013.

1. Admitted to doing what?

2. BFE vs No BFE is like Superman vs a Human. Ooh, how tough are you now? Hmm?

3. I killed superman.
    SUCK IT *****

4. Your clan stopped EEing for 80 dys or some ****, you expect to jump back in and be top of the board?

Sorry, don't work like that.

Your cheating to get equipment and rancor that others earned. End of story

5. Abusing.

We earn't our mith fairly. Don't see what how even it is after we made an effort to get it, has to do with it.

6. I get to say end of story. End of Story.

7. Your plan was flawedy'all got smashed by Folkvangr. Obviously didnt match who you wante to match 

8. And before you say it's because of their BFE, check our wars against Folkvangr. We don't have much more equip and we can beat them. It's not about equip.. Equip is easy. It's strategy and clan layout

9. While I do agree with king that bfe is 100% more important than bfa in EE wars, I still don't agree with your methods. It's still abusing the system and I wouldnt be surprised if devs punished every acct in all clans you guys have done this from.

But yes I agree bfe is WAY more important than bfa. I have an acct with 10m cs bfa but 120m bfe. If devs don't include bfe into matchups next season then guild hansel/LB stacked clans will again be the norm.

10. No you didn't.

11. BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE BFE

12. Congratulations on dropping build so that you can also use another exploit - guild hansel to earn higher plunder from T5 builds many of which are unwilling to convert after the time and money spent on building, maybe when devs fix the BFE and the guild exploit the matchups will be a more bit more appealing.

Devs need to listen to others posting on forums about factoring in BFE instead of continuing to make the LB clans stronger and stronger.

13. oh god hes here

14.  Superman. Worms please enlighten me on how exactly you determine what an exploit is VS what a strategy is. I would really like to know...

15. How is guild Hansel and exploit????

That's a build that has a particular advantage. How's that any different to any other build??

16. It's simple: a strategy can be countered, an exploit is an actual flaw in the game mechanics, that can most easily (in some cases only) be countered by using the same exploit.