VICTORY OVER TROLL SO SWEET

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Posting victory in forums. Classic move of losers since 2010.

2. posting with statless alt classic move of cowards since 2010

3. Aren't you quitting?

4. Its over troll already gave up on the 1v1 n called in his clan to strip me.
    Are you stupid or just ignorent

5. I don't think that having a clan help fun bars on a naked ps who pays good shards as breaking a 1v1. Breaking the 1v1 is if we had helpe him pin you. We didn't fund the strip, we didn't track you, we only hit you for the shards. Could care less whether we stripped you clean. That was trolls goal not all of ours️

6. 1) I never said I was 1v1ing you. I said FARMing you

2) KotFE doesn't pin you. Just attacked a naked ps for free shards, crybaby.

3) Do you think I care what you say? You're a complete moron. I'll continue to FARM you.

7. U couldn't farm on hey day troll you are a big mouth no life loser youve been in pin for over 24 hours and you expect people to take you seriously .
    I genuinely feel sorry for you that kaw is the most important thing in your life

8. I'm not statless nor an alt. check my achievements and clan bub. I have been around long rough to know forum rage when I see it.

9. You've got hits on me today, obviously I haven't been in pin all day.

10. Nothing says victory like declaring it in forums.

Look out troll. He turned on cap locks. This **** just got serious!

11. Your stupid Roni ..I was running HTE at Army of Khaos ..banshee makki and a few others including Apoc council members were in that clan with me when I started to get farmed by bluemurder and his alt ka-pow so I started farming back ...EVERYONE bailed lol and I fought them alone for 2 months then I joined Strippers Club and fought them there MrB got a mutual CF that did not include me lol so I fought Yafi for another 3 months on my own ...ask Apoc council MrB or Pred you ******* moron

12. Your stats and achievements *suggest that you haven't been around very long. But your clan is highly regarded in my mind

13. Statless alts are ignored here post with main or leave thread

14. Unfortunately you don't have the right to tell alts to leave your thread.

Especially since you ignore that request 

15. Is my main now. My old account is long gone. I can provide references if you don't believe me. Ask any council in my clan.

But don't let that disusde you. Rage on. Pvp is won in forums. You got troll on the tops I am sure.

Try a 3rd post with "bold" on this time. That will surely do it.

16. Alts in general didn't do anything wrong, can't ask them to leave. You can ignore, but others probably won't

17. Difference is I post with main

18. Red color and large font helps too

19. Yellow colour is better if you want attention.

20. Of course you do. Your mains already getting its ass kicked

And you're quiting right?

Nothing to lose