VICTORY OVER TROLL SO SWEET

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Your wrong.....i can handle the inc I get from troll and his many alts it was the strip from kotfe that got me "butt hurt" troll has never been the issue

2. So you admit to being butt hurt just because you were stripped? That kinda thing will commonly happen when you start a fight with a protective clan. If you started a fight with someone in Zaft, within a few hours more than likely, you would be strip farmed and probably made to reset as a cf, at least the whole clan isn't farming you

3. This is interesting...

4. Troll stripped, we hit. You're the idiot that went PS with allies.

5. Parsfan is BUTTHURT! Troll is better than him. Story over.

6. worobsy do you know troll or parasfan personally no you dont your just a outsider and observer being star struck by a account with stars beside his name. everybody has good n bad points .and high voltage you give me jokes you making things up as you go along . have you been in zaft ? you really have no idea how they work .ambrosine hit zaft clans but wasnt made to reset. she became friends with many in zaft for her humour and determination . people that have been clan farm of zaft often join zaft as a member eventually . so know facts before you talk hearsay.

7. lol.
    or hes clever.

8. Didn't he just change names?

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here you go dumbass (roni) ss as promised  ...post more later

10. don't know why it formatted so small ..go to photobucket full size can be viewed there 

11. hi j.b !!! good to see your still alive n kicking.

12. No, I talked to him on pal, he's really quit.

13. What troll we talking about? Theres hundreds on forums.

14. [​IMG]
    How I see u op  just saying