VICTORY OVER TROLL SO SWEET

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Nov 25, 2014.

1. lol your KAW biggest dumbass ...WHEN did I ever say any of the **** your claiming I did? Never said I was the best at OSW there's plenty more dedicated then I am ...I forget her name but a HiT member who used to be Sabotage was the toughest opponent I ever faced Yafi couldn't keep me pinned 24/7 (almost but didn't) that chick from Sabotage kept me pinned 24/7 BY HERSRLF for 3 weeks straight and when I mean pinned I mean PINNED. I'm not sucking up to Troll lol he and Kotfe give me a pretty decent beating (but failed 2 strips) it just seems we see certain situations eye to eye ...I barely know the guy lol

2. A mutual cf? Mr b gave up. Pretended to retire. There was no mutual cf

3. I HAVE SHARDS

4. Yea. Go ask yafi. They will tell u how much Todd was turtling and not really hitting back  I guarantee that their comments won't be " Todd was a fierce opponent. He gave us a run for our money "

5. We have a hardcore farmer here!!!! "Troops on eb, spies on troll"" 

6. As I see my newsfeed light up by U Todd... All I can think is that I hurt your feelings...did I bro? Didn't know u were so sensitive?

7. awwww ...lol crying on forums?? About being hit? awwww  thanks for gold and shards loser lol

8. Wasn't crying... Just concerned about your feelings...

9. LMMFAO instead of trying to garner sympathy on forums you pathetic wannabe try to find the att button ...come on now your much bigger then I am lol ...let's do this punk 

10. Your an embarrassment to the clan your in now (but not as embarrassed as your parents are lol )

11. You're right. I am bigger than the 5 accounts you need to pin me .

12. lol keep crying punk it's amusing 

13. "5"? Lol only 3 ...but hey if you want more I can use 50 if you want me to 

14. 3/1 attk OP
    idk didn't pay attention to pots didn't get any shard though cause I was hitting from pin Dx

15. I stopped reading this thread here. Old school kawing? OLD SCHOOL KAWING?!??!!?!? DID YOU JUST ******* SAY PINNING YOUR TROOPS AS A HANSEL ON AN EB IS OLD SCHOOL ******* KAWING????? Stupid noob you obviously have no idea about old school kawing seeing as in old school kaw there was no ******* ebs. If I see one more post from you I'll jump in with my main and alts just the same to farm your stupid ass

16. Lol poor little parfan tries to edit his post to not sound as stupid

17. You're still whining?? And on a new thread?? Troll really got to you, and I think it's funny as hell!

☠Ҝǿ₮ʄҽ☠༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻ ✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/Ħ♡Ǥ/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ☠✯

18. Cass you missed the raving lunatic post :(

He edited it to not feel like a total idiot

19. Lmao par, bud, you should probably just request a lock on this thread because at the rate you're going, next time you post sometime, you're gonna have half of kaw on your ass