TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Za I wasn't specifically talking about you. Just spitting something for people to relate too.
    I think we all know you've made NWO's arses your own. Now the only thing left is to decide what to do with them.

2. Curious to see who will cf first. My prediction is killer will become overwhelmed and slowly inactive and since he was debating quitting he won't bother with cf.

The other guy will see killer left and request a 'mutual' cf of him dropping a seal on Nwo.

Not supporting Nwo but I've fought against them before and they have some good fighters.

Good luck to both sides, I like seeing Nwo back up and fighting again.

3. if im the other guy there wont be a mutual cf . my cf terms are on my wall and wont stop hitting even if its just me wont be the first time I took on a whole clan by myself for a yr. just 2 of us before hitting but who knows only a clickin game

4. I wont go inactive, and if they have such great fighters, why are they self-pinningÉ
    received hits when I was asleep from only 1 person....

5. za_killer hb stl p

Just because

6. :eek: so you were the one stealing me?

Cool story bro :) :)

7. There was no story dumb ass... He was stealing u...

If you are gonna use the " cool story bro" comment then use it where it makes sense

Like now

8. cool story bro?

9. Seems like NWO is made up of a bunch of ignorant mother fuckers, y'all started farming someone because they didn't want to do something for you, and number I think you shouldn't be talking about farming someone I've been hitting some of your lower members and I've only gotten 1inc so far! It's funny how your ready to jump on one guy but you won't take on another clan like us!

10. coming from someone whose hitting hte? :lol:

11. Who cares if hes hitting HTE, I hit HTE, you hit HTE, nearly everyone does.

12. ^Playboy let me clear things up for u bud,

Me vs Za Killer. He the cries to clans

13. Cut off my post
    OSW started when ur owner decided to hit ty1675 and trashed our clan on this thread.
    Before that it was me vs za_killer until he "called out" NWO

14. I never cried :)
    I asked for a CF, you said "Want CF terms"
    I responded "sure :p"
    You gave me the cold shoulder
    And then honcho gave me a ridiculous CF request. And im willing to bet you Ride Or Die wasn't so harsh on you guys when you guys asked for a CF

15. KillerNumber found in pin and 0'ed

16. PUUUUlease..... It started after you reset the ally you half wit . Also you broke 1v1 by Honcho entering . I warned you, fair warning . C'mon New Scout Order 

17. Umm hera, not really true. I did have killer's bomb but I dropped the ally so I can fight back and not be a punching bag

18. I can care less who he runs to I like to osw besides your clan are abunch of lyin motards <--- not a bypass and actuall word I use to insult people. before some one gets offended thinking I was referring to another word definition-"very foolish or stupid" now idc yall pick on smaller accounts then you scout bomb everyone else which is provin in this osw none of your big so call " good warriors" have even tempted to hit why cause yall are self pinning

19. There I have it hera