TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. How about your sorry little clan vs me?

2. ^Too harsh and too early

3. lawlz im having fun with tamara,ty1675, and unreal <--- only one who seems to return inc.. my sorry little clan is pinning 3 members while your 5 members hitting 2 accounts cant pin us.. btw head keep up the fail scouts gonna cost me a few trillion to replace them scout pots you burnt up :mrgreen:

4. Oh really? Does your little clan want more action then actually me forum warrior.

5. Nah, because while your too busy pinning yourself on your eb, were hitting your members

6. You want a fight I'm calling you and you're noob clan out.

Your clan vs me, I will only use this account and if you hire my bombs they will reset this time.

7. Demanding seal as party of CF term is against ToU. You need to demand that term on creative way 

8. forum warrior lawlz ive been hitting your clan for 3 days now maybe 4 depending on your timezone don't worry me and whoever joins this clan wont be goin away well atleast me. but so far only action ive seen from your clan is failed assins and whole lots of scout bombs and a lot of crying on my wall had to block one of your members cause his post wer dropping my i.q

9. Nah head, go on. keep pinning yourself on your eb, we'll do it the old fashioned way. BTW, why does a PS only SB and ark build? And, LEAVE ME A LINK BRO

10. No it's not talked to mods already, seals can be dropped in eb's. That means you don't have to buy them so it's not against Tou.

11. Killer I'm not ps you dumb ****.

12. head why don't you ask your members for screen shots of there news feed they should have plenty of time doin that since 4 of em are always pinned by tis little noob in which if I was you and was owner your clan would've stomped my behind yall are wall warriors and eb fairies last post from me leave the insults and inc in the news feed :D

13. Close enough to one xD So stop sbing me and start stealing ya big noon xD

14. Let me get this straight, you won't let me 1v your clan? I'm heart broken I though you were kinda calling me out...

15. Don't worry boy ,<3 your time will come after I'm done with NWO....

16. You mean like 2 days later? When you wanna run again?

17. Haha, good one! but I won't run from my fights, Ride Or Die was number's problem, not mine.

18. I'm going to ask you head to leave my forum, or ateast stop going off topic - topic is the destruction of NWO xD

19. Oh and btw honcho, I'm going to sleep now. Feel free to strip me if you dare....not like you can tho ,>:)