TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Yea, I'd love to see me scout bombing. Stop complaining, you were zeroed and steals cost too much spies . Your wish was granted Ty. Anyways, I'm sick and tired of NWO's arrogance and ignorance. Please return inc.

2. Hera what r u talking about? ur 0ed, and as for the people in AHIG... Guess u gotta come on forums since u can't do anything because ur pinned. And have been for a while

3. Yes, Im guessing I must apologise for zeroing my troops and spies on your useless members..... The only thing I got in return, was 1 scout.

4. im sorry to for bein od to you know but yall take to long to return any inc I cant help myself but to unload on tamara and ty :twisted:

5. as far as me and my friend bein pined prob cause we unload and pined 2 accounts each. for so long we self pin on your members. which is pretty fun since only 3 of use has any deff pots 1 of the 3 has eb item deff pots only 1 another 1 has like 2, then the third has 13 adp/11sdp

6. Nice to see KaW getting back to its OSW roots. Good on all for playing the way it should be played.
    Now you should be planning some strips,track opponents' activity and the like.

May the best warriors win

7. A.L.L H.O.P.E I.S.G.O.N.E is a strict osw clan we did some unlocks that's about as far has ebs go now we run ebs for show lol. but strict old school kaw osw and strips are coming soon mate just watch this forum next few days spoilor

8. To everyone who THINKS im lying

1)number is prob spreading rumours about me
    2)Im an ex-NWO admin
    3)I can show you the world, I mean proof, if I knew how to upload pics

and before you eb noobs call me a coward for running from Ride Or Die OSW
    1)I got kicked for making a joke
    2)T'was number's fight. Not mine

9. @Head-honcho

Haha no, I come to forums when im 0d from unloading on your sad, sad, sad clan mates that you use as meat shields :(

10. They're all DTW tho ;-;

11. NWO has some good folks, and aurora is a Great War clan, so once NWO's reinforcements and allies arrive this OSW could be thoroughly enjoyable,

12. Funny how most claims of your enemy being dtw are actually wrong.

1: "HAHA ***** YOU ARE DTW!"
    2: "Cause' I just unloaded on your sorry arse..."
    All of forums: "Ohhhhhh no he didn't..."

13. That wasn't directed at anyone by the way it's just in general^ I see it everywhere.

14. The ones I checked are* correction for you, SWOD

15. When I said they're all DTW

16. @wwww

Yes, I am DTW, but mostly because im unloading on different members not just focusing one.
    And im pretty sure with numberès attitude, he wont have ÈfriendsÈ to call for help. Because look how I turned out :D

17. lol if they have to call in allies to help there something wrong cause there mostly self pinning on ebs, potless, and my fav strip ready