TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. just popped my kaw forum cherry :eek:.... new world order loves unicorn role play and like the twilight movies

2. My cherry popped when I realized you guys dint hit bank after 30mins of "fighting"

3. Pippin gonna be mad when he wakes up.

4. I lold at the biggest member in nwo.

5. OP I respect your inner warrior. Support to ya!

6. One annoying thread trying to get help wasn't enough? You needed two. You're an idiot. As is your clan mate.

Someone supports your "inner warrior". An inner warrior would be the people who hit him and made him cry about "Internet bullies" not the idiots crying. You don't need a reason for a fight. If nwO wants to beat up on op good for being apart of the pvp community. As for the op and his idiot clan mate. Once you surrender. Don't come back to the forums for a while. Learn first

7. ^ he said all I would need to say except for half of the things op says are a lie. I'll won't reply to anything on this thread you can unblock me from your wall or I can just keep chatting up your news feed. Have a wonderful day. 

8. You can demand seals as a cf term if you give the player a chance to get the drops. If you say they need to buy them, against tou. If all you say is "give us 10 seals within 6 hours or you're a perm farm" that's fine, they never said you should buy.

9. Dat build ty :lol:
    EVERYONE RUN BEFORE HE FAIL SCOUTS US ALL

10. My build may be crap but all I've received from the owner of their clan is fail spies and haven't gotten any inc from anyone else.

11. lmao! yeah 90% of inc is scout bombs if im not bein scout bomb then a 1.3mill guild hansel is bein attacked just shows how annoyin 2 peeps can get when let loose

12. You want me to screen shot my news feed and show who's doing the scout bombs?

13. heres alittle heads up for you new world order about 2 days once I get everyones timezones and kaw times 2 peeps are gonna get stripped so better hide yo allies hide yo gold and lock up your kids cause ima take everything :twisted:

14. reason why you have scouts in your news feed dit wit cause I dtw your troops and the scouts are to 0 the rest of your spies please go to the osw for dummies in forums please

15. Pick me! Pick me!

Don't really know what's happened but a 1v1 or something would have given you a chance...

16. how does it feel to have 3 accounts most of which are smaller then you and having 2 noobs crying on my wall.. don't see any crying from me even though ive been pined for about 20mins last night :p

17. What is this thread if its not you crying?

18. cause someone else was crying about something not related so I figure I would make fun of you twilight loving fairies for a bit while I regen from unloadin all over your noob ass clan that cant pin 2 peeps pretty said a forum had to made from some kid to get yalls attention

19. sad*