TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. No you don't, you still threatened to reset it sometime and Honcho still entered your "1v1". Still violated the agreement 

2. So I violated a 1v1 when he called NWO out and I'm suppose to honor that? Especially when he hit first?

3. Actually honcho, you hit me first
    After I put up thread you said "Good, now I have a reason to hit you"

4. then you have 2 choices ignore it or inform the people involed in the 1v1 both parties you will return hit for hit

5. Support to aurora️

6. I told an Clumsy Reaper I'd get involved if he hits or calls for help. Maybe You should talk to your council before you around playing games Herra.

7. Maybe honcho, you should stop self-pinning on the eb :O

*Brilliance*!!!!!

8. Killer we both you hit first and that's why I said now I have a reason to hit you on top of calling NWO out.

Maybe if you didn't call us out I wouldn't have hit you, mess with the bull get the horns.

9. Mess with the donkey, get kicked in the nuts.

And you still havn't left me a link honcho D: all those SB from you is harder for me to find your name in my Newsfeed ;'(

10. not only have I called nwo out and I also hit half your clan and yet still nothing :roll:

11. NWO getting owned again 

You guys should stop pretending to be an osw clan and just recruit more noobs to hit eb

12. Are we really getting owned? Idk

13. I'm showing some nice love to a special member of theirs

14. yeah my scout deffs pots are hurting cause of it but yall aint getting owned huh well don't expect mercs to come help with ebs anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Hmm... I want to pick a side.
    But which one? Kaw drama is so difficult these days, I'd be better off watching soap operas.

16. This all just looks like OP is too much of a coward to run from an OSW, even if it's a numbers problem, that's hardly an excuse. But I also agree with OP saying NWO picks on smalls. Honcho calls for a 1v1 against OP when Honcho is clearly a lot bigger, that just goes to show how much of an little ***** Honcho is. Maybe NWO should just join the Regulators, they love to pick on smalls too, just too bad that their spies are **** and it takes 4 of them to pin my ass.

17. Btw, Redd on my wall is a hansel noob who leaked all war and said "they sko on me". ******* hate EB fairies like him.

18. think its time for new world order to just give up and let me make there clan into a trophy clan :mrgreen: