TO: New World Order

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimbaTheFatDog, Sep 17, 2014.

1. But still, respect to RCA family 

2. ???? :?: :|

3. Clumsy didn't hit or call for help. He was actually against this OSW, although you've given us more reason to hit you .

4. my fellow muricans I cant help to inform uhhhhh these peoples that theres uhhh to much uuuhhhh typing uhhh not enough uhhhh inc uhhhh please more uhhh inc... :lol:

5. ?????????? :roll:

6. OMFG PLEASE NOOB WANNA BES SCOUT BOMBERS I NEED INC BEEN 2 HRS SINCE THIS NOOB GOT ANY INC IM GROWING VERY VERY UPSET BY THE MIN I TRIED EVERYTHING HITTING PEEPS THAT I KNOW ILL FAIL ON STILL NOTHING PINNING PEEPS SPAMMING THERE NEWS FEED WITH MORE FAILS NEED INC :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

7. New world order changed their CP to aurora targets, that's when I realized some targets were ex-NWO members/admins

NWO is jelly xD

8. According to NWO I'm now sentimental reaper.

War is wrong, man.

9. they spelt my name wrong :( :( Ilililililililill <---- lawlz "IlILIliiliillililililililil " <-- correct spelling :lol:

10. A lot noob stuff going on here

11. Just an opinion but za killer should shush seems he don't know which side he's on an likes to stir things up show it in newsfeed as or dint happen and all that jazz but you gloating every other reply is tacky imo

12. ,°ss instead of as Damn phone

13. No, Im willing to show SS but have no clue how

14. How about you lock this thread? Continue to fight the osw, no trying to look cool for kaw, and don't make another thread unless it's a cf thread? In other words less bark and more bite. According to eachother y'all are chihuahuas. Start acting like a real dog.

15. Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to announce the first strip that was done on Aurora was a success on "-super-" 606Bil are gone plus all his pots.

Check urself Naked Potless

16. first fail strip goes to new world noobs :lol: 50bill in allies lost 7bill next you noobs go to strip don't assin

17. -SUPER- has been inactive for days , I can see the only thing you can strip are inactive accounts . Keep it up New Scout Order!

18. :eek: :lol:

19. If you're going to lie. At least lie effectively.

If he lost 7b. But has been inactive for days. How would you know how much he lost.

However. Neither are true. He's been inactive for a couple days. But he said 2-3 days ago in wc he was taking a vacation. I took note of it simply because I replied to him with one of t stupid wc jokes I enjoy doing. He isn't back yet. So he was cleared.( since you said we could only strip inactives it's a safe assumption you didn't catch it) We did strip a temporary inactive. But since he will probably return to kaw and would have played normally if nothing had happened it's no different then stripping a guy who has a long day at work. Obviously we strip to get them offline.

Hera. You and your council are respectable players. Don't be represented by the idiot who dragged me into the war. Za_killer doesn't deserve your help. And as long as you protect him from what he does deserve you drag yourselves down. Eventually you'll be to far down to come back

20. about time yall showed up please strip the rest I got someone I really wanna strip :lol: