The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. You guys are pathetic, offering us to a system war now lol. No such luck for u. U will all disband or write an apology on forum. Shouldve tried that before u posted false forum thread! Hahaha

2. Omg.. Are kifc serious want to farm us ?? Been quite for a long time since we war with BH .. I still miss bh old friend :) 

3. WOW! PROOOOOVATO's statement is a lie. 05/28/12- Xiphon a member of I-Train left the clan and kept his I-Train banner up. I asked Xiphon to remove his banner and I informed The Kingdoms In the Fight for Change- KIFC that we are no longer responsible for Xiphon since he left our clan. The owner Scramblethedeathdealer rudely replied on my wall. You all can take a look at my wall to see proof. Scramblesthedeathdealer, PROOOOOVATO, nathan-explosion, DisturbedPenguin and others started to farm CelestialAngel daily and leaving nasty remarks on my wall. I never asked my clan to intervene. I blocked them and ignored the hits.

Some time last night one of our admins was informed by x that Scramblesthedeathdealer had a plan to bring all of I-Train and Ethe'Real down. Whatever. Looks like Scramblesthedeathdealer has a ego ISM problem (I See Me!) He cares nothing about his clan mates that are only learning the game. I-Train is not a warring clan. We teach the basics of KAW to get new members started. Now KIFC is asking for a cf.

At this point the only way a cf will take place if KIFC disbands or writes a written apology here for their slanderous post! Personally I am sad. Most of KIFC members came from our subclan iPeace that recently closed. I personally helped volley them and give them their start. I will never do anything to hurt my baby broz and sistaz (clan mates). Even ones that move on in KAW. Xiphon has apologized on my wall for the trouble. Now its time for his new clan to do the same. Peace! :) CelestialAngel ( I love all my clan mates! Kyartuland is a King! XoXoX)

4. K.I.F.C=Kentuckian Italy Fried Chicken.

5. Angel is right. Especially the last part lol 

6. Firstly, Xiphon apologized because he felt bad for you guys. Yes we do have a plan to take down all of you...and it's working much differently then I expected. Our clan is a farming clan. Do you think black hand farmed people who weren't farming clans? IG, ZAFT?? My point is that's how the game is, a war game. You say you teach the basics but how is hitting a repeat button all day the basics? If anything you should be thanking us for the "clan basics" we are teaching you.

Secondly, we did not offer a system war, it was offered by player jack the ripper. We were going to continue to strip y'all all day and night. No skin off our backs. 

Thirdly, CelestialAngel did bring her clan members in this in an attempt to intimidate me. She failed miserably. In regards to the matter with celestial angel we famed her that day and that was it.

Fourthly, you come speaking as If we wanted to give up? As if we lost already? Now your demanding an apology and a disband? That is foolish of you. My plan is already working Ethe'Real started off this war with 93 players and doing b2b hauntings in 4 and a half hours or so. They then went to not being able to complete hauntings at all, to now doing origins. I took a look at your members, the 60 you have left and realized we can take all of them out 1 by 1 until 40 without a bit of effort.

With all this being said...it is now your move, what will you do next? After all we are just a noob clan are we not?

7. Lol I'm not gonna even try to respond to that crap...

8. To scramble: is that y ur hiding ur allies? Lol

9. Cool story bro........

10. lol... joke.....

11. Scramble, srsly? You tell the best joke ever! Congratulation!!!!!

12. Your  for that will be; STAY PIN YAY!

13. Please hit me at least once! Big talk but no show. As far as an offer of system war... That was an offer to have u save face. You know why... Don't make me start. I will then never stop. So far I have not even been touched by KIFC, how u gonna tackle the HLBC hansels ? Great plan and good story scrambles..

14. Funny how noob clans try to make a name for themselves by simply annoying an old school war clan..

15. Well jack, stick around a few more days and find out, shall we?? 

16. Oh gosh, seriously... LMAO

17. hello. My name is butterz and I'm a alcoholic.

18. Grammar will take you far in forums, little one.

19. Lol Are we still at war? All i see is assassinate fails on my noti..

Seriously this is boring, are we in war or not? I want to hit EBs already