The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Lol Marodo

@jack haha! Made my night. Noobville? Priceless 

2. Can somebody hit me too? Celes bought my allies and failes to steal from me 5 (x hahaha

3. Lol kyar, when are you planning to hit me? I enjoyed your little assassin failures last time(x

4. I'd like to order some chicken poppers

5. You don't want to order chicken from them, it's old and nasty, and service is slow! Lol

6. HAHA that is sooo funny. I am almost having a heart attack. Your clan members are blocking me from commenting on their walls(x why can't i point out the fact that you people just fail? This war is so boring as hell. Seriously, i am just hitting EBs again.

7. Btw, tell celes never to give up! 9th time failing, maybe she'll get me in another try!>.<

8. You aren't worth hitting lol so continue with your little ebs:)

9. Fiyaah, u are too small for me to hit lol. Btw if u knew anything about war u would know that failed hits are much more successful then no hits lol. Noobs! If u want to learn, just ask! Don't provoke and try to extract info. Lmao

10. Haha just admit the fact that you fail everytime you send your little spies(;
    Imma leave the forum. It's basically KFC lovers and us talking here and i already do that through wall posts.. O.O

11. Kyar. I've seen you hit me couple of times. Don't lie:) Over 9 steal fails, you also tried to attack me, which failed also. I would love to learn from you guys. but what can i do, we are at war :p thanks for the opportunity though, i appreciate it. No sarcasm intended.

12. Yaya ! We fail!? So ? Ntg happen to you why complain?? Not happy? Logout! Stop whining !

13. 2day pass from your post .. 1 day to go :)) I am waiting :) 

14. If u want to learn, stop the war ur hyperactive clan started and come join our training clan i-train (yes, the one u so much like to farm lol) and we will teach u. 

15. Let them learn the hard way.

16. lol dude we stopped farming i-train a while ago :eek: and please tell celes to stop talking about her dead mother cause no one really cares

17. Thatwas uncalled for! And please define "stopped" and "long time ago" because there is a difference between "stopped" and "unable because ur all pinned." If u want us to stop either leave ur clan or write an apology in the forum for ur disrespectful arrogance.

18. If you want us to stop all you got to do us post your surrender with apology in the forum.

19. Dafaq, Why would we want you to stop? Hold on there kaw badass, Why the hell do we have to apologize for farming your clan? And tell celestial to stop being overdramatic bch because she's the one talking shlt about my "mother"(x As you can see on her wall, she erased all the convo between me and her.
    Ps. stop telling us to stop the war. C'mon have fun(;

20. Not much fun when all of u are pinned and only two of u are big enough to even hit lmao!