The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. 1 days pass... 2 more day to go :) 

2. Scrambles, hows life in constant pin? Lmao. U guys are a joke. Just drop this bs. Only 2 of ur clan mates are even big enough to hit lol. Apologize and we will forgive u lol

3. Does Colonel Sanders approve of this?

4. Kyartuland, LOL. C'mon. War is fun right? You guys are Ethe'real so you must be owning ass right now.
    Wipe us out like you said you would. It shouldn't take much time for such a badass like you guys(x btw nice assas fails there kyar. I enjoyed it.

5. Tell ur owner to get out of pin first lol. Btw and I like ur guys's 0 attempts on me lmao

6. Haha i know, i am a noob :p probably noobiest(?) player on the forum. Yet you still fail(x
    We have our targets kyar, no cutting in line. You are no special.

7. ... is there a point to even targeting? Don't you have to have troops to attack? Just checked your clan member's stats... WTF does perserverance do if you cant attack. Send me a postcard when you have troops :p

8. we just pinne jeebs :lol: :lol:

9. And I have pinned ur top 3 for the last 2 days because the rest of u are too small lmao! Gotta admire ur spirits though! Lolol

10. YES!!! Finally! I got 1 incoming and it failed lol. After 2 days, scrambles manned up and sent a hit my way from in between pins and... FAILED! lmao. Now it feels like a war . NOT! Hahaha. Better stick with farming our partially active Alts and new trainees! At least u get success half the time there lmao!

11. Sauske you can't even pin me if your mom was ontop of me.

12. Lmfao that's pretty sad @jeebs 

13. You are bad jeep. No nonsense about mon . Mind your word :)

14. ETHERAL (support for my bro ninja-assassin)

15. @Marodo sorry, wrong Ethereal lol 

16. .. :(

Oh... Than idk who to support

17. 
    Tks for your kindness :)) 

18. What's this day number hmmmm 2 and yet a single successful hit unseen! Hell a hit would be kind now. Tik Tok tic toc .... Wow so quite up in noobville.