The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Let me in xD

2. Lol good to know he's Asian.

3. Is she back in the kitchen yet? :p

4. nope xD

5. Ethe'real has harsh clan rules! :shock:

If leaving the clan permanently without valid reason you get clan farmed/reset! Dayum.

6. so they must die right ?

7. Yea...lol it sounds harsh, but it's not lmao

8. It is harsh.

If i leave with the reason "your clan sucks"...? Or if its not providing what i want?

Thats a terrible rule.

9. If you taking about Kenny leaving, keep in mind he left way before ths

10. Who's Kenny? :|

11. It was from our old clan owner. No one changed it after. Hardly anyone actually "clan farms" in ethe unless you threaten a member.

12. Where did Kenny come from Jeebs? Lol

13. Ok... So if i threaten to farm a member for farming me because i left with the reason "your clan sucks" ?

I suggest you change it.

@Prooovato No, they must not die. This is such a strange OSW. Youre fighting because someone bossed you around? Lol.

14. lol you actually read it missbehave yes its a valid reason to kill itrain

15. Lol well that member shouldn't have farmed you in the first place...so no, we would warn that member and make them stop.

16. Lol you try to pick on a whole sub clan because one fiery female got an attitude over a situation she tried to be nice about? Unbelievable...

17. You're going to kill them through a computer screen? Damn, you just brought "Internet tough guy" to a whole new level. :eek:

18. Kenny is posting on walls in I-train wanting to join forces to attack props clan. Looks like he left I-train days ago and now all of a sudden wants in on the OSW. I wouldn't let him in sounds like a plant. Way too convenient. In any case it's not like he needs to be in a clan to hit in a OSW.

19. lol kill the clan bro rofl