The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. jeebs you know we pinned you lol...i didnt say i did it alone about 4 of us did it...and while u were pinned about 3 of us stole as much as we could ^_^

2. Sauske why did you leave K.I.F.C. Actually why did prooovato leave a's well.

3. Man I wish someone would even attempt a hit on me. Love the convo with threats from wait lowland build hardly complete clan! Wow. Yea like the spider man commercial where he goes " wait you u found my only weakness, it's small knives" ! Lol! u noobs found mine! It's little pissant prepubescent teens on yr idevices hiding in a corner because you are social rejects out to try to be actually tough! In RL you are lil pizza faced rejects! And yes I welcome constructive critic of me! Been farming all that I can even hit! For days! Rest of you are just DTW! And for u noobs that may not know what that even means: defender too weak!! Weak a punks! Get me a real fight! I see you already got runners! Day 3 ! 2 more right? 5 day plan ? Right well lay a hit on me please please please !

4. Take off the I you got k. F.c.

5. 5 hour to reach the deal date ! I am still waiting :) look like a few already run away 

6. lol @ fiji, it's really funny how you keep bragging about how strong you are because you're really just bragging about the countless hours you've spent constructing your kingdom on KaW, who's the social reject now? We may be teenagers but you know what's sad? you're probably another 40 year old with no life and still living with his parents

7. Wow this so sad that fiyaaH had lie lol! Your to small even for me to hit so Kyartuland definitely can't hit your noob stat! And you still got learn your a spy so people will fail on spy action unless they use full spy against you or all pots on you and every fail steal or ass does cost you since they are burning your pots  I guess you still need learn more about kaw and stop lying :)

8. And why even make a formus thread about your own fail osw!? Your only making fool of yourself and giving us a good laugh since some of us see all your lies and bs! I agree with celestial angel you need grow and learn more about kaw and how it works

9. Sa sad .. After 3 day have pass .. Only see you ask other ppl to help.. Talk so much at the end ask ppl help .. You not shy to post in big forum here ?? Haiz.. Wasting my time come back kaw to see this rubbish ..

10. Didn't take u noobs long to bring in outside help! Lmao. Nice attempt to strip me! Good luck next time! Hahaha

11. @noobs in general. . About explains all! Yep! You da man!! Lol. Put em up, come on put em up! I'm the 40 yr old virgin! Mmm noobs ! Yummy

12. Why bump a 6 month old thread onto actives?
    :roll: