The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. duh he is he will get pinned like a noob xd

2. Not really lol he's already tried to touch my alt. failed everytime 

3. @Ruli yes...it's kinda sad.

@Prooooovato nice to see you finally brought a friend in!  oh I'm scared.

4. Lol hes a forum poster hes not my friend xD

5. I meant -enforcer- lmao...

6. Yeah im pretty sure your members aren't gonna be happy getting hit from multiple fronts prooo.

7. lol 3 clans come @ me bro I dare you to hit me so many fails Im kinda disapointed

8. Let my alt regen and we'll see who fails lol seeing as you can't touch any of my alts...it will be you:)

9. Can I join a side? lol

10. lol yes hit me please I wanna see more fails on my news feed :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. @jeebs LOL, all of our clan members are willing to cooperate. I-train and some of Ethe'real members already begged us to stop farming them so who's in control right now? You decide.

12. LMAO at everything about this thread.

btw i want fried chicken now :shock:

13. Lol says the person that had someone leave their clan cause of this...They want you to stop because they are too small for something like this and just want to grow. Yes, that's called a loss of control.

14. We do have fried chicken actually...it's just not good 

15. He shouldn't be scared?? We are a noob clan after all aren't we??  give us those links 

16. Funny how you dimwits didn't notice when I said I wasn't male...wow lol

17. Lol funny. You're probably single and unable to get laid:) that's ok, I won't judge. And I don't need to work out, but thanks for your concern! It means sooooo much.

18. fiyah is asian hes obviously skinny celestial angel noob