The K.I.F.C. Revolution vs. Etheral

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SwagBruh, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Lmao @Jesus that made my day.

@Jeebs yea never seen that kid before...

2. lol one of our members actually felt sorry for you guys xD o well we gonna keep hitting :D

3. I think it's funny how the only reports of hits are on the smaller clan members, and then just one guy. And yet, apparently we are being felt sorry for...all this...stupidity is giving me a headache. I'm starting to forget why I'm even doing anything against your clan... *sigh*

4. [​IMG]

Youre DTW :(

5. I was playing all civilized until I read more bullying on the lower members walls in I-train. That's not cool. So I'm gonna destroy props clan lower members for giggles. Especially the ones that contribute alot to the EBs.

6. He was DTW earlier too. 

7. civilized? LOL. Tell me what you want us to do, stop harassing the clan? As I said before, bring in all your sub-clans and Ethe'real if you want. Look at the title. It's us against Ethe'real, and your subclans. Most of us are all ex-Ipeace, ex-Itrain and ex-Ethe'real members. You should've treated us better. Civilized? BS.

8. She wasn't though. 

9. Im guessing you are the victims of this valid reason leave clan reset thingy?

11. Y u no comment on my pic!

12. sorry :3 I didn't know my comment was threatening(x

13. No threatening, just openly admitting to harassment. 

14. @MissBehave no we never farmed any of them lol they left, we said adios. Simple as that:)

15. That rules applies to commenting on the posts. I am referring to the war.

16. [​IMG]

17. Look here fiyah you left out of
    Your own free will. You knew how we operate. Then you turn around and start hitting our sub clans. Yeah not cool. In any case I don't care what your reasons are now. Wars break up the boredom of EBs.

18. NICE OWL PIC

19. I just like how the first reply I saw was about fried chicken

20. Oic... *Eating my popcorn while farming AAH*