The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. So much trash talk here. Emily I respect yr decision. Yday an IDD member was silenced for insulting me on his/her banner (kindergarden tactics). Apparently the player cudnt take the hits (why do u OSW then?). Now if anybody reasonable in IDD side is there to talk Zerg admins are there.

2. Musa ur all talk just as always do something if u feel that way then. Prove that i wasnt inactive eh ask dhd if i was inactive or not but look u lost him as a member as well. Musa ur nothing but a pansy who thinks this is rl. U remind me of cartman on southpark u know the wow episode! But if ur all mighty n and all go for it then!

3. The moral of IDD is this, when you lose a war, don't pick one of many to blame and beat on.
    You should do like we do, re evaluate the team effort and try to fix it so u at least do better next time.
    Real life comes before any game , so advise your members to be active or go to a sub clan for war. You made a mountain out of a small , in clan problem!
    Zerg wasent fighting that war, you where. So who do u turn to too fix it?

4. And for the record, why be mad for losing to Hog? They are a strong team and can bang with the best of us.
    Not fully understanding the shock of a loss to them.

5. Bmann they just butt hurt is all i can figure out its pretty funny imo.

6. I wasn't going to post here either, but am with the rest, this is a pointless forum full of chest bumping, crying, complaining and so forth. Trouble wasn't the reason they lost the war, but musang is so full of himself that he had to vent his frustrations on something. Bottom line is, you picked the wrong person to vent on. Now, how do we solve the problem without crying, complaining or chest bumping?

7. There's some serious A.D.D going on here, nobody seems to be able to stay on point. Admin needs to talk in pm to resolve this issue or not. I see how IDD is mad but really if even your own clan wasn't committed to the war how can you be mad, and asking for an apology on forums is simply childish and egotistical, I wouldn't give it to you even if you deserve it, it's a cry for attention in attempt to make a name for yourself. And come on get serious, it's a war there are hits going back and forth if you claim that you're not getting hit you're probably not that important and haven't done anything to be noticed by either side, so you may wanna question your self and your commitment to this osw. Cherry how long you gonna keep this up? You're running low on dp an out of sdp, really come on, this is just senseless not really a reason for this to keep going, lets start acting like grown ups and lets talk without the insults and come to an agreeable solution. Till then I guess we'll just keep on pounding on each other

8. I have read a few good points. I will agree to the following:

I will apologize for calling Musang ignorant (referring to the question "did you tell trouble before he left that anyone leaving during war would be strip farmed?") as he was unable to answer the question in pm

In return i expect the following... both of which happened before calling Musang ignorant
    1 - apologize to Mourga-ra for telling him he doesnt know how to run a clan or train a clan.
    2- strip farming one of our member without consulting ANY admin of our clan (showing that he has no respect)

I believe that respect must be earned, not demanded. I told Musang that in pm as well as 3 days of strip farming a person that was unaware of "the rules" is enough. This is what i told him along with "do not presume how to tell me how to run my clan" This is when he unfollowed me and all talks of negotiations stopped. I did call him ignorant after this.

I have not blocked you Musang.

I will not bother posting in this forum again. It has turned into a complete farce. No facts but alot of chest beating.

9. I will continue to fight and support my clan indefinitely. However I am not the cause or the reason for this war. Why ask me how long I'm going to keep this up?

Hobbs came to me on my wall to antagonize me, meanwhile acting as othough he were attempting to resolve the conflict after he was insulting and then he posted here that he was just trying to get a raise out of me. I really don't know what his problem is. Perhaps angry that I blocked and have ignored him. He's made this personal and that's his loss since I could truely care less how he feels about me.

The rest of the posts on my wall were completely unprovoked by me. I didn't create my cp thread or post the names there.

For some reason you zerg continue to come to me with the responsibility of communicating your thoughts and feelings and laying the blame. I'm fine with being the whipping girl for your rage. But I'm not the owner. Talk to him

10. Well obviously you got some pent up rage still. Can we move away from all of that and get to the point

11. Can somebody condense this thread in a nonbiased way? Im too lazy to read this all.

12. One zerg member gets strip farmed 3 days straight for leaving a war and is asked to apologize, we hit back war starts

13. Señor it's worse than watching YAFI and OS trash talk. Most of cherry's early posts were lies anyways.

14. Lol - condensed. Here it goes

People got mad, there was a fight. We all blamed cherry_on_top. A few of us tried to resolve it.. She got mad and blocked us all... Than ranted here, we than ranted here.. They ranted, we ranted, they ranted... We did some chest bumping, they did chest bumping, some of them got silenced, some of us got silenced, allies joined us, allies joined them. We did more chest bumping... We Continued to blame cherry... Oh, there may have been an osw too..

And cherry, let it rest. You have a little mouth and were asked a few times to drop it. Lol. If you didn't notice, I bashed everyone's wall...most moved on and blocked, you kept going. So I kept feeding the beast... Nothing personal... But your temper and rage was easy to manipulate. 

Wait for it, soon there could just be more chestbumping followed by some arm flexing 

15. Sure señor it's like this. They feel like this walrus.

[​IMG]

16. Hobbs, I remember you saying earlier in the thread you spammed her wall and got blocked? Is that what you call trying to resolve it?

17. I would just like to say, yes they hired all my allies, but I bank all the gold before they could steal it so in my book that's a failed strip, so please take my name off your stripped list.. I love fighting naked so its no big deal to me..

18. I wasn't the only one trying to resolve. I could have resolved with her, but she freaked out saying I'm not Zerg council. Most of that convo is gone though. She deletes and only keeps about 20% of the convo.
    From that point it was indeed spam...

Even with the items that remains... No of it was rude. Just telling the truth.