The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. 2.5T in 8 days?? That's a new record in KaW!!

2. Lol! Only if it were true.

3. This is a special thanks to BorgCube he is the one made this happen. Peacemaker hardly get noticed. He really push this to happen to protect his clan and mine. His act is very unselfish and should be known by IDD and Zerg. I'm glad to meet another gamer like him.

4. Wait!?!? What!?!? War is over?!?!? Damn it!!! I just restocked all pots..... Lol any way good war guys. only peeps in my news on a consistent basis was sinner and ciderman hats off to you guys.

This was my first real war and was a lot of fun. learned a lot. I enjoyed the smack talking too. 'Til next time...

(\/) |_| ]-[ ]\[ |{ e ¥ ]\[ |_| T z

5. 2,5 T in 8 days stripped? A new record? Well definetly not there have been bigger strips in 4-5 hours 

6. Special thanks to Shawngito for getting himself silenced on my wall. Wall Warrior Award

7. @Torva and Cibrant: Now that we have all this extra time on our hands, how about a lil party at the mansion? 

@Nyx: no disrespect intended. My news was overloaded by BooblyBoobly, V3, the-daddy and so many others. I tip my hat to u all.

8. How dis it end?

9. Was fun...glad we won.

10. Page 14 LSA is Zerg.

11. Dirty laundry

12. Oh the irony. :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Lol I can take things that people said a year ago out of context and make people look like fools also

14. We really don't have to say much. You kind of just make fools of yourself

15. Musang the leader of IDD already verified that LSA and Zerg are indeed separate clan, but it's cute you are grasping for something to make yourselves feel better about being wrong. Lol. Fools xD believe what you will, ignorant and childish.

16. Did you guys have a falling out? I'm honestly curious, as that comment doesn't look like it...