The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Well you sir are creating problems on purpose. Anyways if you intend to, looks like we are going to have to finish this. Pity to see you not try to end this. I only have one question, why did you leave in the Estotic War? That created problems for IDD. So you got what you deserved. The other members that left apologized to them and they stopped hitting them. But then you decide to get your clan to start a big a war over this. Trouble, I hope to see you lose this war.

2. Also Trouble, what is a ebat? A new thing?

3. I will not say sry its a funny thing I left bc it was late yal had a bunch of inactives and were 30bil down so I left not to leak further.sry my 2bil in plunder hurt yal further but learn to war I was 3rd in plunder but ranked 43rd in ur clan what's wrong with that picture

4. That you're a ***** who runs from war?

5. Yep I am pretty sure he is next time, finish it.

6. That 3rd highest plunder earner was leaking?

7. It says yal are noobs who should be erased from kaw histroy

8. And this says you should learn how to spell.

9. *Y'all, yall, or you all

*History

10. Not I leakin 67% of there clan was inactive in war I never was knocked out of self knocked out

11. Lol true warriors? Coming from a PS with allies.

12. But you say you left so you wouldn't leak further :|

13. I have a feeling you are lying also, next time stay so this does not happen. Also I know you are over exaggerating.

14. I wasnt going to post but im over the garbage, I followed friends to the war without knowing what the war was about, life got hectic and i enjoyed coming on to unliad and wall people, nice to have a news feed not just about epics.

But when I read forum and saw all the rubbish, the lies, hiding behind others etc it got me wondering. So i did my research and totally saw things different.

I spoke to admin both sides and was interesting to see how they speak in forums beating their chests to how they speak in pm. Maybe you should pm each other and stop being a forum circus.

I get more hits now i left lol, and this slander stuff zerg read your clan page, where my name is lol, dont blow a trumpet and do the sane as what your complaining about.

And candy shut up your making a fool of yourself and the people fighting for you. Maybe get admin in pm and talk both sides are full of **** in forums.

15. 3rd in plunder only made 2bil?

16. They talked and I refuse to say sry in forums as a cf that's not in my nature

17. @ Bubba next you get in war pretend to be inactive again. And bank so you don't lose much. Comeback when war is over and look for another safer clan to park your ass. No wonder you like Stay_In_troubke.You have same mentality about war. Stay if you are winning hide when things get tough . I'm glad I kicked you otherwise you will be our first runner.

18. U kicked me? Lol

19. I agree with Emily actually... Lol

This thread is silly.. I done with its nonsense.

Back to the osw, where neither side seem to really be accomplishing anything.

According to everything - we all just sit around anyway and no one is getting hit.

And cherry... LMAO!! you single handedly escalated this further. Thanks for getting us more support!

When musang and his silenced alt (bypassing, a shame) is ready for this to just end, he can follow some admins here and we will discuss out terms.

Till then - happy warring -

20. This is all fine and dandy but why come on forums? All that matters at the end of the day is who kicked who's butt. Go LSA! Go ZERG!