The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. To Musang: you say you r crushing Zerg, it is not true. And the reason for this war is for me a bit silly. I 'm fighting you all the same. Plse IDD think it over and start discussions with Zerg. Best regards

2. @Rowenna it was fun getting a rise from you with respect. Sorry for the banner of TaTaNg just for my entertainment. Sorry again

3. Well osw wouldn't be an osw with a little back and forth, both sides have fought good. To all you fools with your outside opinions, how about you just quiet down get back in your corner and drink your juice box

4. To Musang: apology accepted and I enjoyed the war :))

5. Lol well, it was a good fight

6. Thanks Rowenna love warring with you lol

7. Doin this bc I was asked sry for leavin ur clan in war that's my forums post

8. Trouble apologized? Respect for that it takes a bigger man to apologize than it takes to war. Any idiot can war.

9. I apologize for not asking your clan when that happen.

10. BEER ALL AROUND

11. Trouble apologised?! Where?? 

12. Take care - been fun -

13. Thank you Black Hand Satan glad you are back 

14. Hard fought war on both sides. Thank you AM and friends who came to help and thank you to those who showed support.

Happy KAWing all

15. Respect to a few of you guys who fought back.
    Glad for the fight.

16. Thanks for the fun war 

17. Np! You know where we are.

Now, back to finding new friends on wc...

18. It was fun Thanks for the war

19. Respect and thanks given to Zerg and ALL allies that stepped in to help! We have an amazing group. And a special shout out to Hobbs, for always making me smile. Silver, I would personally like to thank you guys! I will be by to visit very soon! 

20. Yep Swab "Friends"