The collectively nakid Zerg

Discussion in 'Wars' started by thee_CHERRY_on_Top, Nov 23, 2012.

1. @ Yogi. In no way , shape or form is you saying LSA always been a part of Zerg out of context.

Maybe if your little LSA and Zerg buddies hadnt tried preaching that LSA and Zerg weren't a part of each other but just allies! , it wouldn't have been so funny.

But alas, they have. :lol:

2. :( okay ignore me that's cool lol

3. I didnt know this whole war was to try and prove that zerg and lsa are the same players. And when I said we has always been apart of Zerg I didn't realize that I had to say "We have always been very tight allies with Zerg". This was posted a year ago so I wasn't aware that down the road a clan that thought they were tough **** would quote my on a thread that has nothing to do with this war all because they want to be viewed by the community as "superstars". How bout you come in my newsfeed instead of just bringing up old things that show nothing about how you guys are fighting this war. Real warriors don't try and show the other clans up in forums they show them up in the newsfeed. So stop trying to make a "point" and come settle this the real way.

4. "Superstars" :lol: holy hell that was funny.

No one is going to be actively zeroing a baby Pure spy. That's obvious. So you have to be special.

And I don't care what your intentions of that post were. A friend found it and I quoted it. To be honest? We all laughing about it. Why? I stated in my previous post.

No need to rage bud. Keep it calm :lol: