SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I was just stating a fact , when I go looking for a target in BL 80% are DTW . Now either our band of merry men and women are doing a fantastic job ( of which I know they are a cc supports this) or you are self pinning . Now however much I'd like to say were keeping u all pinned all the time , alas I know this cannot be true , so , donning my hat and cape and lighting my pipe , I added 2 2 and came up with self pinning . Really rather simple dear Watson 

2. Hi all!!

How's the war going for everyone? Just logging in to say hi to my clannies :)

Go Knightmare!

Have fun for both sides!

Anyways, shall we allies after this? Haha

3. Maybe check your not trying to hit the same member fraz.
    Or that the stuff in your pipe isn't causing delusions.
    
    Just razzin u bud i just like how you explain why we are dtw. Maybe add more than 2 options as to why a member is dtw. It could possibly be that they just unloaded on the enemy.....ya know....cos we do do that occasionally sitting here in our lil clan you constantly disrespect.
    Dont get me wrong, free speech and all, you are more than free to trash talk our clan, but try respecting your adversary and finding the good points in the war, instead of trying to bash on about how crap the other clan is.

4. Hmmm , let me think  yep , got it . Your good at EB's , good at self pinning ( don't know who your hitting here but it sure ain't me ) umm good a writing , apart from that can't think of anything else right now  if anything else comes to mind ill be sure to let u know ................ Yup , I forgot good at whining as well . So I do list your good point , you just take them in a negative way 

5. Oh oh , got another  your good at getting involved in other peoples wars and running for help 

6. maybe its just cos u only just got back to Sabo after been gone for so long that no one has noticed your return. Since iv seen no inc from you in cc, i can easily say you are not hitting us?
    but im not that petty to try and demean you or your clan....cos you know, im better then you
    Plus its a game and i dont see the point in trying to show how tough i am or how skilled i am on a war 'game'
    Because in RL, you dont get a certificate or award for being a Master and dominator of wars in KaW
    Anyway bud, i do hope u find some positive things about this war, and not just the negative.
    Im glad to have met some of your members through this war, all about networking, dont take it so seriously ay

7. Good to see the love is still being shared :lol:

Happy Warring :p

8. Good luck Knightmare

9.  me taking it seriously  I think u need to read what I posted again lil fella . Also I'm not in your news feed cos I'm too busy pounding someone else , last time I checked u and the members above u only 3 were NOT dtw . Now forgive me if I'm being selective here but I assessed my stats v theirs , looked at my percentage of troops/spies left and worked out my chance of success without using pots. After making these calculations I moved to a target I know I would have 100% success with 0 pots used . Quite simple really . But as your lonely self pinning I'll fill your news feed soon as u book an appointment 

10. Lmao fraz, if im self pinning, how in the world did u just hit me 8 times.
    Thank you. Now i know ur full of it 100% of the time.
    No math needed for that

11. @ heindall , atk assa p:33  i cleared my diary for u 

12. Correction: 18 times, keep assassinating those troops go boy go!!!!

13. Beauty of my build mate , your pinned and I'm over half full still 

14. Now I'll get back to the serious opponents , think I've proved my point on this one . Easy to come out of self pin for a while 

15. 

16. 78 pages of love 

17. @fraz; LMAO!!! All this talk coming frm a guy who ran away for a week cuz he made a mess in his huggies after being stripped. Well i c ur mommy put ur princess pull ups on u cuz ur back n this war, well atleast i think u r cuz if i recall it was u who pm'd me sayn stop hitting me im not in this war "Boohoo" and now ur tellin fairy tales of how ur pinning all of us and takin on #1 in wrath. LMAO!!! Seriously man u should write childrens books cuz ur imagination is endless. Oh wats this u just attacked me OHHNOOOO thats cute ur 4/8 tickles me. U say we r pinned thats cute maybe u should look at ur cc cuz theres wat like 15 members hitting us o wait 15 1/2 now that ur hitting someone i think. Get some pom poms and sit on the bench and cheer ur clan on cuz thats all ur good for o and great fairy tales cant forget that. Respect to those 15 warriors in sabo lol my bad 15 1/2 wen this is over i have np walling them wit respect. 1st and last post -Happy Kawing-

18.  oops 79 now  

19.  big gob aka big gog . I'm feeling u is butt hurt, that's a bit of a rant u got going on there lil fella . I would have stayed out of it to be honest but warrior pm then bored the hell out of me so I thought I'd liven it up a bit . Now big gob I don't wanna teach u how to suck eggs here ( no pun eggcube) but most of the time u never know it's me hitting u , look  at my build . My troops just finish the job. Also I'd like to point out at this stage that yes I was indeed stripped , but not by u lot of turd munchers ( see previous posts please ) and I'd like to say I felt privileged to be selected 1 of the first to be stripped . Now run along big gob and please at least attempt to hit someone , I'm afraid that eb history does tell a tale u know.
    Don't forget that when this is done we got a 1v1 to sort out . Or u gonna call in help , yet again ?

20. There u go big gog u pin me not  me still got plenty troops , u not 