SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Thanks for the inc Brandon lol enjoyed it too bad I was too small

2. Lol kitty  stats don't really matter much. U could pin me easily. I saw u gave a few Inc on the others tho  u did good in war 

3. Respect and best wishes to all players on all sides

4. Not my first. But a hella a good one

5. Raddle raddle , out 

6. respect to the 7s family and BL. really fun war. great fighting along side sabo ad mortem and HV. my first kaw war ever was against HV, it's good have called them our allies 

'Knightmare'

7. GOING TO MAKE THIS AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE, TO ALL SABOTAGE MEMBERS BIG LEAGUE HAS BOWED OUT OF THE FIGHTING WE WILL NOT BE HITTING YOU ANYMORE, THE WAR IS OVER. THIS IS NOT A MUTUAL CF OFFER WE ARE SIMPLY STOPPING BECAUSE IT'S A POINTLESS WAR THAT WILL GO FOR MONTHS AND NEITHER SIDE WANTS IT SO IM BEING THE BIGGER MAN AND ENDING IT BY BOWING OUT/SURRENDERING. CASE CLOSED

8. You may as well fight. They're going to keep hitting

9. OK TIME TO LOCK THIS DOWN TC ALL AND HAPPY KAWING

10. Why not make it 100page lol oops I broke my rule not to post here again lol

And respected to all the clan and members Who was in war thanks again hope I learn from u all

11. It's been fun

12. Respect to all, been a good war.. & to Patty, who chose to compromise in his beliefs rather than let this go on aimlessly. U turned out to be a warring clan if u have to, well done BL!!!

13. Good war, and great opponants too. Even if some have become frenimies , respect to all clans and happy kawing. 

14. RESPECTS TO ALL WHO WAS IN THE GOOD FIGHT ;)

loved the war , a good change every now and again :p

15. Good job on both sidesit was fun.